Chiropractor- Santo Domingo

chovechuva

Aug 15, 2021
Santo Domingo
Greetings,

I am looking for recommendations for a Chiropractor in Santo Domingo.

I would like to find one that uses the Thompson adjusting table instead of all the twists and turns and cracks.

Thompson adjusting table is like a bed you lay on and the doctor will push down on you. Its not painful at all.

" Thompson Terminal Point Technique, also known as Thompson Drop-Table Technique, is a chiropractic technique which uses a precision adjusting table along with a weighing mechanism which gives sufficient tension to keep the patient in the “up” position before the thrust or pressure is applied."

Stay safe, Wish you all the best.

Crytonb99

Jan 25, 2010
Any update on this? I plan to visit the DR soon and really need to visit a Chiropractor in the santo domingo area.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
In the summer and fall of 2019, I saw Mission Life Quiro Spine Center on #8 Ernesto de la Maza in Bella Vista SD. I have sciatica and paid $600 for about 30 treatments. I don't know anything about the table you referenced but they were very nice there. Unfortunately, my sciatica didn't' respond to their treatment. There are a few of them scattered around between Santiago and SD. Their phone # is 809-682-9218 and here is their webpage