Claro is on the job folks!

Sep 22, 2009
Don't worry community! Claro is on the job trying to recover from their failed political stunt this morning. The switch is being worked on as we speak.

Screenshot_20200520-091052.png

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Well DeLancer has been slower than sidewalk work in Sosua of late and I was thinking it is tied to Claro screwing the pooch.
Also I paid my Claro cell bill on their app with my credit car last week on the day before it was due. While it registered on my credit card I did not see it post on my Claro App.
So being in Puerto Plata the next day I stopped in the office and no they had no record of the payment, so I paid again and the cashier told me the app was malfunctioning ! Nice to know now.
So I will have to contest the charge on my credit card, which is not an issue but Claro can't keep their app funcioning....do you wonder why there is such a long line to get into their office to pay your bill ?

etolw

Banned
Oct 6, 2018
Well DeLancer has been slower than sidewalk work in Sosua of late and I was thinking it is tied to Claro screwing the pooch.
Also I paid my Claro cell bill on their app with my credit car last week on the day before it was due. While it registered on my credit card I did not see it post on my Claro App.
So being in Puerto Plata the next day I stopped in the office and no they had no record of the payment, so I paid again and the cashier told me the app was malfunctioning ! Nice to know now.
So I will have to contest the charge on my credit card, which is not an issue but Claro can't keep their app funcioning....do you wonder why there is such a long line to get into their office to pay your bill ?
Hey, that happened to me as well, I paid Claro internet from their app last month and it is drawn from the card but not registered at Claro. Good to know it is a system error, hope to avoid getting the receipt from the bank and start online chat with Claro to get the issue resolved. No way I am going to their customer center, their lines are way to long, always.

But my internet has been stable for more than a year, with promised speed. So I do not complain (much)
Shit happens, especially during a crisis.