Coach Manny R

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
He is now with the Cubs 3A team and working with some very good up and coming kids .
I wish him all the best .

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
He is now with the Cubs 3A team and working with some very good up and coming kids .
I wish him all the best .

Hope they do as he says and not as he does. Spoiled, selfish are the first words that come to my mind describing his MLB career. Maybe he turned over a new leaf. Let's hope so. He could hit the cover off the ball.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Hope they do as he says and not as he does. Spoiled, selfish are the first words that come to my mind describing his MLB career. Maybe he turned over a new leaf. Let's hope so. He could hit the cover off the ball.

Hopefully. He wasn't always a prima donna. When he was a kid in Washington Heights, he was poor. He used to work out running with a tire around his neck. The NY papers loved him back then.

anthony

Mar 17, 2010
How to turn doubles into singles. How to assault a 65-year-old traveling secretary for being unable to leave 16 tickets for his friends? How to get suspended for Roids. Yep, he'll be an asset to the Cubs

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Theo gave him a chance with the Cubs and IN THEO WE TRUST. No question ManRam is a seriously flawed human being. But that swing.....