Cocaine Cowboy’ deported to Dominican Republic

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
why would anyone let a dirt bag like this into any country but cuba ....send him back to where he belongs and let him enjoy his retirement while waiting for the knock on the door

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
why would anyone let a dirt bag like this into any country but cuba ....send him back to where he belongs and let him enjoy his retirement while waiting for the knock on the door

The ones that come for him don't knock.....

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
You never know who exactly are your neighbors. Some of Gustavo Falcon´s neighbors in Kissimmee, Fl say it best.

[video=youtube;Nffa-1lKqSI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nffa-1lKqSI[/video]

Juan Bosch

Dec 8, 2015
Multiple possible reasons on why he was deported to the DR.....opening diplomatic relations with China....US was really ****ed about that....hey ease off we still cooperate with you.....this guy may have stashed assets here....officials looking for ways to get their hands on that.....and on and on...

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
Wow, that the CIA does such a thing is hard to believe. ;)

believe ANYTHING the CIA does, or any US gov't agency for that matter. I held one of the highest security clearances available curing my 22 yr military service, and some of the things my eyes beheld would curdle your blood. trust me

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Yesterday Listín Diario published that the DR government now says that Willy Falcon is only in transit in the DR until his final destination is determined. The DR FBI (DNI) is supposedly getting information from him, but nothing has been said about the type of information. Initially I thought he was a free man walking DR streets, but it seems the DR government has a leash on him, figuratively speaking.

https://listindiario.com/la-republi...-solo-estara-de-manera-transitoria-en-el-pais