Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
Reactions: Carl.L

FGUnsworth1

Oct 18, 2003
Yet another option for COVID treatment, Cochicine, a gout/arthritis medication.

Do you need a prescription for Colchicine in DR or is it readily available over the counter?

pokerplayer

Mar 22, 2020
That's interesting. I was prescribed colchicine to treat pericarditis caused by the coxsackie virus. It's a very effective anti-inflammatory.

Reactions: Carl.L

pokerplayer

Mar 22, 2020
I'm curious what the price for colchicine is in the DR. The price per pill increased from 9 cents to 5 dollars per pill in the US. Ouch

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Gout is caused by high levels of uric acid ..that form crystals in ones joints (not the kind you smoke)...thats a medication that was used years ago in the USA for gout...not sure about treatment for covid?...beware of taking to much..........

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Gout is caused by high levels of uric acid ..that form crystals in ones joints (not the kind you smoke)...thats a medication that was used years ago in the USA for gout...not sure about treatment for covid?...beware of taking to much..........
Is it similar to allopurinol?

Tattoosforever

Jan 17, 2021
Domincan republic
My name is kevin guenette i am canadain i got my covid pcr test at centro medico bourgninal i called them they ask me when i was leaving i told january 23 they told me to come in on the 19 of september and explained thre process that the test get taking in puerto plata but then the next day go to santo domingo to the lab there thats were the 72 hours start my test was done on september 21 at 1115 am plenty of time everything went well board the plane thank you domincan republic doctors and lab techs for your hard work god bless all

XTraveller

Aug 21, 2010
My name is kevin guenette i am canadain i got my covid pcr test at centro medico bourgninal i called them they ask me when i was leaving i told january 23 they told me to come in on the 19 of september and explained thre process that the test get taking in puerto plata but then the next day go to santo domingo to the lab there thats were the 72 hours start my test was done on september 21 at 1115 am plenty of time everything went well board the plane thank you domincan republic doctors and lab techs for your hard work god bless all
September or January? (Septembre ou Janvier)

Reactions: Tattoosforever
Status
Not open for further replies.