Colonoscopy in Santo Domingo

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
I myself did the whole process this morning. Starting last night with drinking two bottles of Fleet; one at 5pm and the other at 9pm, I have to say that it is the MOST revolting thing I ever had to drink no matter with what you mix it, and that is after taking a pill for nausea half hour before.

Had my appointment in Cedimat this morning at 9am and was out by 11.30am, as always very friendly and professional staff, sparkly clean and all state of the art equipment. Can’t remember a thing, didn’t feel a thing… all went as smooth as a fart!

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I myself did the whole process this morning. Starting last night with drinking two bottles of Fleet; one at 5pm and the other at 9pm, I have to say that it is the MOST revolting thing I ever had to drink no matter with what you mix it, and that is after taking a pill for nausea half hour before.

Had my appointment in Cedimat this morning at 9am and was out by 11.30am, as always very friendly and professional staff, sparkly clean and all state of the art equipment. Can?t remember a thing, didn?t feel a thing? all went as smooth as a fart!

Did you note much do they charge for dealing with polyps?

Where in Cedimat did you make the appointment? Did you request a specific doctor?

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
You can make your appointment online: Solicitar Cita
Or call 809-565-9989 ext. 5000

Didn't have a specific doctor but the one that did the procedure was Dr. Eduardo Jose Bon. Sorry not sure about the polyps charge but you can request prices on the phone or even get an written estimate beforehand. Good luck

rick3993

Sep 5, 2006
Response

I had a colonoscopy done at Hospiten here in Santo Domingo. The doctors name is Dra. Rosa Abraham and she was very good. Unfortunately I don't remember the price, because I mailed the receipts to my insurance co. in America and they paid for all except $50. Good luck.