Come to the DR and get away From Covid19 and Protesters burning the cities down

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
All I can say my friend is ... what a bunch of crap you write. Bla, Bla, Bla, . Have a blessed day.

I understand you don't want to accept what the Public Health from this country says. You just pick and choose. Try
This was addressed to wrong poster Sorry!

damn Johne, you had me go back and find the article...lol Well, I was actually wrong not 42% closer to 41%.

good night

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Just wait. I think we're about to see some serious pushback by DR locals. Hunger and looming evictions does not make for a docile population. Even those with jobs are complaining about soring prices.

Bread and circus...

Have you been associating with Alexw?
He predicted the same here within the forum 4.5 months ago. Didn't happen here within RD, but did erupt in some other nation. 🤫

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Every one in my building had influenza 1st of Feb,
myself included. Same exact symptoms as the china virus.
100% agreed, no one seems to just get sick anymore.

I had that in February....

103/4F fever, sleepy all day, everything was below my head... chest related
No trouble breathing but I wheezed all the time
Took 2 weeks to go away

I was exhausted

Reactions: Big and CristoRey

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Have you been associating with Alexw?
He predicted the same here within the forum 4.5 months ago. Didn't happen here within RD, but did erupt in some other nation. 🤫
What they are doing to these poor people is criminal.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Well, if this is the REAL state of emergency now, what was the first one for, and how bad will the next one be?
I'm currently in FL. Just got off the phone with
friend in Santiago. People are really worried. There
are a lot of businesses that are not going to make it
through this second round. I'm not coming back until
they end these curfews for good.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
No one has been able to find the death rate stats yet? Are more folks dying now than pre Coby? Hint: no

While several members have stated they have family members or neighbors who have caught the Chinese Virus and are under treatment or recovered, I personally, know of no one who has tested positive......not to mention expired.
I do know of several who had common cold symptoms, went to get checked, and indeed it was gripe. I was one of them, and this was a while back.

Sep 22, 2009
While several members have stated they have family members or neighbors who have caught the Chinese Virus and are under treatment or recovered, I personally, know of no one who has tested positive......not to mention expired.
I do know of several who had common cold symptoms, went to get checked, and indeed it was gripe. I was one of them, and this was a while back.
I was hoping some of our pensioned Crocks and Dentures members with astronomical post counts would get motivated and try to find those data

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
I'm currently in FL. Just got off the phone with
friend in Santiago. People are really worried. There
are a lot of businesses that are not going to make it
through this second round. I'm not coming back until
they end these curfews for good.

The curfews have every thing to do with violence associated to the underworld, and those jockeying for new positions in their respective hierarchies. Nothing to do with The China Virus.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
I was hoping some of our pensioned Crocks and Dentures members with astronomical post counts would get motivated and try to find those data

Try this for critical thinking.....
Walk around your neighborhood. Are people sick? Is anybody not there any longer?
Now if we all did this, we'd get a truer reflection of the situation.

Reactions: CristoRey

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
No one has been able to find the death rate stats yet? Are more folks dying now than pre Coby? Hint: no
I don't know the official death rate stats - I haven't looked for them. What seems more relevant to me is that according to the official US Embassy site "many hospitals at or near full capacity, there is limited availability of ICU beds." This seems to be a pretty good indication of the seriousness of the virus here and a good reason to take care.

Sep 22, 2009
I don't know the official death rate stats - I haven't looked for them. What seems more relevant to me is that according to the official US Embassy site "many hospitals at or near full capacity, there is limited availability of ICU beds." This seems to be a pretty good indication of the seriousness of the virus here and a good reason to take care.

I would imagine if you give an antibody test that gives a + for the common cold, call it Coby, then remand them to hospitals by force. You will fill up fast. Could be. I dont have those data though.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Regarding a certain medical facility in Santiago, I have read postings here stating they were at 107% - 103% - and 100% capacity.
Who is correct? Who is not?

From my experiences, public hospitals are usually at or near capacity all of the time, because they are public hospitals.

If you are a foreign resident, or long term stayer here within the RD, you have absolutely 0 reason to frequent public hospitals. It is upon you to assure that you have the proper plans in place to visit private clinicas for treatment.

If you expect the best possible treatment for yourself in your home nation, why on Earth would you settle for far less in a foreign nation?

Reactions: MikeFisher

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014

Not at all. What this says is there were a lot of people who
put off treatment during the first round of fear mongering
from people like you. Now those minor problems are rearing
their ugly heads and people who should have seen a doctor
months ago are being forced to go now.

Sep 22, 2009
Not at all. What this says is there were a lot of people who
put off treatment during the first round of fear mongering
from people like you. Now those minor problems are rearing
their ugly heads and people who should have seen a doctor
months ago are being forced to go now.
Look at this curve. Looks like we will have to wait a while on over death rate change.

Notable, however, are the spikes in 02-03 and 16 to 18.
Screenshot_20200729-132735.png