Conspiracy Covid Happenings Here and Abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Well JDJ you asked for a conspiracy thread. Let's see what kind of crap we can get. I mean well thought out conspiracy theories.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Shouldn’t the conspiracy always have a DR angle so put into a local context ?

Reactions: JD Jones

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Well JDJ you asked for a conspiracy thread. Let's see what kind of crap we can get. I mean well thought out conspiracy theories.
Do you mean Covid conspiracies in the DR? Because you're still in the Covid-19 in the DR forum.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Of course. If it's a conspiracy it's pretty much world wide. I'm sure we are all creative enough writers to include the DR in at least 1 or 2 sentences.

Reactions: aarhus

nanita

Jul 28, 2014
The CIA promoted the term "conspiracy theory," in the 1967 CIA Document 1035-960 entitled "Countering Criticism of the Warren Report," as a propaganda device for their media “assets” to use against the many people who rightly recognized the Warren Report, claiming a lone nut murdered President Kennedy, as a huge steaming pile.

Once the CIA established the term, people started to say it to discredit others, which I consider unkind and intellectually lazy - it's a way to dismiss people without giving due consideration to their opinions. I, for one, wear my tin foil hat proudly.

I didn't meet any conspiracy theorists in the DR per se but Dominicans tend to have a very healthy scepticism of government and authority and I believe that causes them to be more open-minded than North Americans.

Just my opinion.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
When someone calls you a Conspiracy theorist... without even discussing the Topic, or asking ANY questions .. You know immediately you are dealing with a Lower IQ person... Do not engage , you are wasting your time , and as the saying goes you cant fix ST****D

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Of course. If it's a conspiracy it's pretty much world wide. I'm sure we are all creative enough writers to include the DR in at least 1 or 2 sentences.
Right. In just 6 posts, we come to the Warren Report. This isn't gonna work.

Status
Not open for further replies.