Cool sculpting Treatment in DR

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
I have a friend coming to visit in May. She is interested in the possibility of Cool sculpting and/or Belkyra treatments here.

I don’t know enough about these treatments to be of much help to her. My understanding is that they’re like a non-invasive, non-surgical type of liposuction.

It doesn’t need to turn into a thread about Plastic surgery horrors here. She’s well aware of the risk of any medical procedure can be. There are also world class doctors who are more than capable.

If anyone has any information on trustworthy clinics offering this service, thanks in advance. Santiago would be ideal but she’ll be here for a month so the capital would also be an option.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
Ooh I hadn't heard of that treatment before, it looks quite interesting.

A quick google search shows about a million places doing it in the capital, so I'm sure she will be able to find a good one, maybe start with looking at the reviews if nobody on here comes up with suggestions. Personally haven't got one to recommend as I am so naturally stunning that I don't need any beauty treatments (yes I am joking!). On my Google search, the name Dr Luis Tactuc Simo popped up and it did ring a bell but I can't remember why.

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012

A quick google search shows about a million places doing it in the capital, so I'm sure she will be able to find a good one, maybe start with looking at the reviews if nobody on here comes up with suggestions. Personally haven't got one to recommend as I am so naturally stunning that I don't need any beauty treatments (yes I am joking!). On my Google search, the name Dr Luis Tactuc Simo popped up and it did ring a bell but I can't remember why.
I googled as well, but no idea how to ensure the doctor is reputable. I remember awhile ago, someone posted a list of approved(?) doctors for this type thing. Maybe a DR1 Search will prove helpful too.

If you hear anymore on Dr. Simo, please let me know. Thank you for your response 😊

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
I googled as well, but no idea how to ensure the doctor is reputable. I remember awhile ago, someone posted a list of approved(?) doctors for this type thing. Maybe a DR1 Search will prove helpful too.

If you hear anymore on Dr. Simo, please let me know. Thank you for your response 😊

I think it's quite safe and non invasive so not any health risks. The real risk will be a chapiador doctor who tries to charge triple what he quoted.

Reactions: Auryn

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I am a huge fan of all cosmetic surgery. Especially chemical peels, laser procedures, teeth straightening and neck and jaw line enhancement. Without it I would look like an 82-year-old Russian farmer.

• Haha
Reactions: AlaPlaya and Auryn

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016

Realself.com

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
I am a huge fan of all cosmetic surgery. Especially chemical peels, laser procedures, teeth straightening and neck and jaw line enhancement. Without it I would look like an 82-year-old Russian farmer.
Any recommendations? She’s interested in this cool sculpting thing for her neck and jawline area.

nanita

Jul 28, 2014
An acquaintance of mine got this done here in Canada with a reputable doctor. She did 2 areas: lower abdomen and outer thighs. The lower abdomen did not work at all - it looks just as poochy as ever. The outer thighs ended up very irregular. It looks like a big lump is missing from her thigh contour and she can no longer wear leggings. She is a fitness instructor. Her body looked far better before. I know the OP is wanting to do her face not her body. BUT let this be a cautionary tale, and remember, this happened in Canada. My friend is out several thousand dollars, but more importantly, her body now looks weird.

quaqualita

Feb 4, 2002
I have a friend coming to visit in May. She is interested in the possibility of Cool sculpting and/or Belkyra treatments here.

I don’t know enough about these treatments to be of much help to her. My understanding is that they’re like a non-invasive, non-surgical type of liposuction.

It doesn’t need to turn into a thread about Plastic surgery horrors here. She’s well aware of the risk of any medical procedure can be. There are also world class doctors who are more than capable.

If anyone has any information on trustworthy clinics offering this service, thanks in advance. Santiago would be ideal but she’ll be here for a month so the capital would also be an option.
If you ever wondered why Cabarete people are so beautiful: We have a hidden gem located on the second floor of Plaza Media Luna (across the entrance to Millennium). I'm not sure though if Dr. Laura does cool sculpting, but she offers a wide variety of facial and body treatments, if there is anything on your face or body you want to look younger this is where to go. Highly recommended. https://faciescabarete.com/our-services

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
If you ever wondered why Cabarete people are so beautiful: We have a hidden gem located on the second floor of Plaza Media Luna (across the entrance to Millennium). I'm not sure though if Dr. Laura does cool sculpting, but she offers a wide variety of facial and body treatments, if there is anything on your face or body you want to look younger this is where to go. Highly recommended. https://faciescabarete.com/our-services
They don’t offer cool sculpting, only Botox and facial procedures.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
I saw something over the weekend for Cool Sculpting by Dermix in Santo Domingo. Sorry I do not remember where, but it had to be in a newspaper.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
With the help of keepcoming......thank you
I was searching for one word 'coolsculpting'
------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought we had a thread on this but can't find it

Anyway, a new study warns against results.....
Supermodel Linda Evangelista is a victim if you google her

Not all it's cracked up to be apparently..... some serious, permanent side effects

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com

Not all it's cracked up to be apparently..... some serious, permanent side effects
Sad that anyone would waste their $ on this. On par with a BBL, except in the case of disfigurements.

nanita

Jul 28, 2014

In Linda Evangelista's case the Coolsculpting treatment caused the fat to GROW BIGGER instead of dying off... yikes!