CORRAAPLATA gets big money to fix water problem in Cabarete, Sosua and Montellano

Status
Not open for further replies.

etolw

Banned
Oct 6, 2018
Nobody else or do you only post complaints?

I am a happy camper, turned off the water pump one week ago and still have good pressure on second floor.
Not been possible the last year, but with the pump and cistern I never had problems before either.

Disclaimer :

Posted under influence of tequila shots to combat a cold and rainy day, quite successful I must say:laugh::laugh:

Posted the above video, remember dry season is here! Pray for rain, or hurricanes for the brave ones to dump more water

Take care, enjoy your water!

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
At least the 3rd time in 20 years. New trucks, uniforms but never a shovel. Almost 15 years with no water. They owe us millions of gallons or compensation. We make our own and they leave us alone. Watch for the new trucks, uniforms but no shovels. Been there and done this, more then 3 times.

Reactions: etolw

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I wonder if they will finally fix the busted
pipe in front the "Rose" bar on PC. Its only
been leaking since my first trip up there back
in 2012.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
CORRAAPLATA continues their Corruption and incompetence in Cabarete. This is the third time we have run out of water recently. The restaurant last night had no water in the bathrooms on Cabarete Beach.

Our personal well, a pozo tubular type, is in the approval stage after it was applied for in Cabarete and approved by Freddy, then we applied at Medio Ambiente in Santo Domingo, an inspector from that office to look at the site for the well and told us it would take one two months more for approval. And of course, we could only pick up that approval in Santo Domingo.

On a Cabarete FB page the people suggest collecting bags of feces and throwing them into CORRAAPLATA offices.

As I type this, the power went off in Cabarete on New Year's Day. It is a good thing the government does not control the air supply.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
CORRAAPLATA continues their Corruption and incompetence in Cabarete. This is the third time we have run out of water recently. The restaurant last night had no water in the bathrooms on Cabarete Beach.

Our personal well, a pozo tubular type, is in the approval stage after it was applied for in Cabarete and approved by Freddy, then we applied at Medio Ambiente in Santo Domingo, an inspector from that office to look at the site for the well and told us it would take one two months more for approval. And of course, we could only pick up that approval in Santo Domingo.

On a Cabarete FB page the people suggest collecting bags of feces and throwing them into CORRAAPLATA offices.

As I type this, the power went off in Cabarete on New Year's Day. It is a good thing the government does not control the air supply.
In a way they do control the air. Wait till the mandates for electrical cars

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
In a way they do control the air. Wait till the mandates for electrical cars
We can cross that bridge using E-Power when we come to it. Let's see what the all powerful transport mafia has to say then...
But back to the incompetence of CORRAAPLATA and Edenorte, even on 1/1/2022

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
We can cross that bridge using E-Power when we come to it. Let's see what the all powerful transport mafia has to say then...
But back to the incompetence of CORRAAPLATA and Edenorte, even on 1/1/2022
It's just a taste of the outages yet to come for this year.
It is out all along the North Coast. Maybe it was a drunk plowing into a pole or a problem with the power plant ?
Good luck getting repair crews out today, they are probably all in bed with bachata and cheap rum hangovers

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
It's just a taste of the outages yet to come for this year.
It is out all along the North Coast. Maybe it was a drunk plowing into a pole or a problem with the power plant ?
Good luck getting repair crews out today, they are probably all in bed with bachata and cheap rum hangovers
But Edenorte assured me they were working on it. :ROFLMAO:
And power would be restored soon! :ROFLMAO: :love: :p
I realize the outages will never end. History is my guide. :devilish: :unsure: :confused:

(Begs the question: No Hangovers from expensive rum? )

• Haha
Reactions: El Hijo de Manolo

Kricke87

Feb 16, 2021
Sosúa
That was exactly what happened, an accident about 1 km before the airport, so NOT edenorte's fault as I guess they cannot be held responsible for people crashing into a pole.....

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
That was exactly what happened, an accident about 1 km before the airport, so NOT edenorte's fault as I guess they cannot be held responsible for people crashing into a pole.....
At 8 AM this morning? Oh well. Could be a while longer than if they need to replace poles.

Status
Not open for further replies.