Couple of guys looking for fun

sammytheman

Sep 18, 2007
Alright fellas so lets get back to the topic if we may please. So I did not take a trip to DR because my friend says "I want to get married and I want to save money". So he goes abroad and has a arranged marriage with his mom's friend's daughter and I couldn't find a wingman. Anyways now I have found a new wingman and this time I will definitely go to DR. I am thinking sometime in August. People say either Sosua or Cabarete. Which 1 is better? Also my friend warned me that DR is next to the HIV leader in the world aka HAITI, and that I should be very careful when in DR. Also I see photos of people parasailing in Cabarete. Is august a good time for that? I live in Toronto, Canada by the way and I am finding it hard to find a resort in Sosua and Cabarete. I need help with that as well. Thanks in advance fellas!!!!!!!!!

DominicanBilly

Mar 9, 2005
harborviewcondos.4t.com
Magnifico

Alright fellas so lets get back to the topic if we may please. So I did not take a trip to DR because my friend says "I want to get married and I want to save money". So he goes abroad and has a arranged marriage with his mom's friend's daughter and I couldn't find a wingman. Anyways now I have found a new wingman and this time I will definitely go to DR. I am thinking sometime in August. People say either Sosua or Cabarete. Which 1 is better? Also my friend warned me that DR is next to the HIV leader in the world aka HAITI, and that I should be very careful when in DR. Also I see photos of people parasailing in Cabarete. Is august a good time for that? I live in Toronto, Canada by the way and I am finding it hard to find a resort in Sosua and Cabarete. I need help with that as well. Thanks in advance fellas!!!!!!!!!

If you are finding it hard to find a resort in Cabarete then you aren't using the internet very well. I'm a retired steel worker (1992) form Hamilton and I recommend this hotel for one of the best places to stay in Cabarete. [http://www.hotelmagnifico.com/elmagnifico/en/index.html] There are lots cheaper but I don't know your financial situation or how tight you are.

Yesterday I was down to Cabarete and lost count at 80+ kiters and 60 or so windsurfers. They need traffic cops out there because there are so many. As far as August goes I don't know what the winds are like but I'm sure some kiter has made a post on wind conditions in August.

First vacation here? 90% fall in love with the DR 10% hate it here.
Bill