Court case - Danilo Feliz et al

Neargale

Jul 4, 2013
Last I heard the next hearing on this case is on Dec 1 in Santiago de Rodriguez.

I would like to attend to show support on Lindsay's side.

Can anyone confirm that the date is still valid and tell me the exact location please? Is it in Sabaneta? What time? when I google Santiago de Rodriguez + palacio de justicia or fiscalia I get a location in Santiago de los Caballeros.

Is anyone else going?

Thank you

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Last I heard the next hearing on this case is on Dec 1 in Santiago de Rodriguez.

I would like to attend to show support on Lindsay's side.

Can anyone confirm that the date is still valid and tell me the exact location please? Is it in Sabaneta? What time? when I google Santiago de Rodriguez + palacio de justicia or fiscalia I get a location in Santiago de los Caballeros.

Is anyone else going?

Thank you
As far as I know, Dec 1 is the date.

The province is Santiago Rodriguez, and the court is in its capital, San Ignacio de Sabaneta, but most just call it Santiago Rodriguez.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
A google maps coordinate would be great.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
Please can I ask you to report back on exactly what happened. I really would like to go but there are reasons why I can't.

Neargale

Jul 4, 2013
Please can I ask you to report back on exactly what happened. I really would like to go but there are reasons why I can't.
With all the good intentions in the world, we had a flat tire on the way - in the middle of nowhere. By the time we got it fixed it was too late to get to Sabaneta. Will try again next time.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
It's been postponed until 12 January anyway so the guys will be spending their third Christmas in jail.

Reactions: chico bill