Court rejects repealing vaccination card mandate

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Tarjeta-Vacunacion-RD-El-Caribe-e1634134144793.jpg

The Superior Administrative Court (TSA) turned down an appeal filed by pastor Carlos Peña regarding the Ministry of Public Health Resolution #048 on the obligation to show a two-dose vaccination card to enter any closed-in public or private place. The measure is in effect since 18 October 2021. The measure does not apply to baseball ballparks since these are open-air facilities.

Read more in Spanish:Listin Diario

1 November 2021

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OldSkool

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010

The pastor obviously does not have the health of his flock of sheep at heart.
He should ask god to stop the suffering and why he started it.
He should read this.

What's behind the Dominican Republic's new surge in Covid-19 cases?​

By Jessica Hasbun and Rafael Romo

Updated 1014 GMT (1814 HKT) November 1, 202

aarhus

www.johnboyter.com
Jun 10, 2008
The pastor obviously does not have the health of his flock of sheep at heart.
He should ask god to stop the suffering and why he started it.
He should read this.

What's behind the Dominican Republic's new surge in Covid-19 cases?​

By Jessica Hasbun and Rafael Romo

Updated 1014 GMT (1814 HKT) November 1, 202

They are making it sound as though this is really implemented and working; “The country's public health ministry quickly sought to wrest control of the new spread, announcing on Oct 8 new precautionary measures requiring people aged 13 and older to show a vaccination card or negative PCR test in order to access public places, like schools and workplaces. Proof of vaccination would also be required for entrance to restaurants, gyms and public transportation.”

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I can personally vouch for the fact that it ain't workin'.

I entered a hotel, restaurant, another restaurant, and Caribe Tours and none of them asked for a vaccination card.

OldSkool

Banned
Aug 31, 2021
Barahona

I entered a hotel, restaurant, another restaurant, and Caribe Tours and none of them asked for a vaccination card.
As the numbers continue to worsen I'm hopeful that enforcement will increase. I really must find out where to report these businesses and offices ;)

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016

Nobody thought it would work, but most hoped…still not to late ..lockdown will be back if $hit goes south again :( (seems that way ) happy to be wrong..

Reactions: OldSkool

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Well, at the BHD today they wouldn't let a pregnant women today because she had neither a doctors letter or a vaccination card. She was really angry when they just waved me through, having seen my card a number of times.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Today was my first day back and of the 6 businesses we went in only 1 asked for proof of vaccine. I showed her my QR code for airport lounge access and she accepted that.
You just can't make this stuff up.

aarhus

www.johnboyter.com
Jun 10, 2008
Today was my first day back and of the 6 businesses we went in only 1 asked for proof of vaccine. I showed her my QR code for airport lounge access and she accepted that.
You just can't make this stuff up.
I thought you had the vaccine ?

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I thought you had the vaccine ?
I have had 4 vaccines. I just showed her the first QR code that popped up on my phone. It was a mistake on my part but she really didn't care.
I think it was the same QR I gave the hostess in Toronto and she didn't care either. So long as they make the effort they are doing thier jobs.

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada

Vacuna mandate is nothing but public relations BS. Of course it aint working.

This Banco Popular masked security guard lets me in WITHOUT a mask nor a vax card if I pay him a propina after withdrawing money from the ATM. Inside the bank. Works like a charm.