COVID Mandates

Status
Not open for further replies.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
My best guess is that eventually almost everyone will become infected, many perhaps more than once over time, since CV19 cannot be eradicated by any known means. Think of the Wuhan Flu as the gift from China that keeps giving.

First known case is a food market vendor in Wuhan:

It is simply a coincidence that Wuhan also had a virology lab ! LOL!!!

Spreading out the case load has been and will remain the main goal of on again/off again mandates and restrictions.

Reactions: jd426

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
  • Haha
Reactions: Grampa

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Speaking of mandates.
I think it's crystal clear to the rest of us, those who are interested in getting vaccinated have done so.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Speaking of mandates.
I think it's crystal clear to the rest of us, those who are interested in getting vaccinated have done so.
Well, then, let's see what December 1 brings!

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
100% aGREED.
Perhaps they should just do what the Australians have done in their northern territory and use the army to control those who refuse to follow their mandates.
YOU WILL GET THE VACCINE OR ELSE...
YOU WILL DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD OR ELSE...
WE OWN YOU SO SHUT UP AND DO AS WE SAY.
(not as we do)

"Last night we took an urgent action to escalate our response in these communities, immediately implementing a hard lockdown. That means residents of Binjari and Rockhole no longer have the five reasons to leave their home. They can only leave for medical treatment, in an emergency or if required by law. Yes, these are strong measures but the threat to lives is extreme.

An expanded rapid assessment team was deployed to Binjari and Rockhole last night to help with the hard lockdown and begin the contact tracing work.
It is highly likely that more residents will be transferred to Howard Springs [quarantine camp] today, either as positive cases or close contacts.

We have already identified 38 close contacts in Binjari and that number will go up. They are being transferred now. We are grateful for the support of about 20 ADF [Australian Defence Force] personnel, as well as army trucks to assist with the transfer of positive cases and close contacts."

Source: Breitbart News

Reactions: bronzeallspice

nekokatt

Feb 25, 2012
We NEED ONE THREAD to freely report and discuss negative impacts of Covid mandates without any censorship! and this is it! LEAVE IT OPEN PLEASE thanks

Reactions: DR fan1990

nekokatt

Feb 25, 2012
Is this happening at all the Metro stations? Forcing people to wait in lines will only make things worse. I'll use UBER (the very first use was in Zona Colonia - couldn't find taxi on a holiday!! and many times they dont want to go where I need to. plus my hotel is in residential area. same problem in Panama) or hire private driver.

Just came back from Mexico. no border closures, no lockdowns, no checking. Lot of people on subway and bus, its fine. and all of Mexico (except Baja Ca) is green light (their risk map)

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Is this happening at all the Metro stations? Forcing people to wait in lines will only make things worse. I'll use UBER (the very first use was in Zona Colonia - couldn't find taxi on a holiday!! and many times they dont want to go where I need to. plus my hotel is in residential area. same problem in Panama) or hire private driver.

Just came back from Mexico. no border closures, no lockdowns, no checking. Lot of people on subway and bus, its fine. and all of Mexico (except Baja Ca) is green light (their risk map)

The article in DT was not clear, why the giant clusterfuk?

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
My best guess is that eventually almost everyone will become infected, many perhaps more than once over time, since CV19 cannot be eradicated by any known means. Think of the Wuhan Flu as the gift from China that keeps giving.

First known case is a food market vendor in Wuhan:

It is simply a coincidence that Wuhan also had a virology lab ! LOL!!!

Spreading out the case load has been and will remain the main goal of on again/off again mandates and restrictions.

The NY Times once again pushing the narrative that this virus just popped out of a wet market and blaming random food vendors for the pandemic.
Not a single word on the Wuhab lab though.

Lol such BS... but then again it's the NY Times so not surprising.

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada

Juan Bosch

Dec 8, 2015
This past Monday I had to go to el Palacio De Justicia or the Main Court of Justice in Santiago...I was a witness to a case...not a single soul was asked for the ridiculous vaccine card...people were going in and out like there was no tomorrow...mostly daily life has not been disrupted as was expected...:)

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
This past Monday I had to go to el Palacio De Justicia or the Main Court of Justice in Santiago...I was a witness to a case...not a single soul was asked for the ridiculous vaccine card...people were going in and out like there was no tomorrow...mostly daily life has not been disrupted as was expected...:)
It was only expected by the Know it all's who obviously know nothing.

Juan Bosch

Dec 8, 2015
People are saying this morning that the toqa de queda is back on the 5th December until the 5th of January.

No idea if it is true or not.
From the horses mouth...no toque de queda...per the Vice President in charge of the apocalyptic covid battle...

Santo Domingo.- The Vice President of the Republic, Raquel Peña announced that it is not contemplated to return the curfew for the Christmas festivities.

The coordinator of the Health Cabinet pointed out that the government is committed to completing the vaccination rate,
for which he called the more than 400 thousand people who remain to complete their inoculation scheme.

In the Vacúnate RD digital portal, the data accumulated as of November 23, 2021 indicate that the following have been applied:

6,853,470- First dose
5,558,129- Second dose
1,316,472- Booster dose
13,728,071- Total doses applied
5,558,129-
Fully vaccinated population
In addition, he assured that despite the increase in daily cases, the positivity remains relatively stable near 7%.

It may interest you: Health will review measures in the Metro after an incident due to a vaccination card

Alleged curfew announcements had recently circulated on social media,
which was immediately denied by the authorities.

In October, the Ministry of Public Health announced the sanitary measures that would govern Dominican soil after the lifting of the state of emergency and the curfew.

Within them: people over 12 years old will not be able to enter public spaces, schools, work,
among others without showing the vaccination card or negative PCR test.

The individualized measures are contained in Resolution 000048, paragraph 3.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Vaccines should only be manditory for the elderly and those who are poor health.

• Sad
Reactions: Grampa

Grampa

Banned
Nov 15, 2021
Kansas
Vaccines should only be manditory for the elderly and those who are poor health.
That's not at all Scientific. There is plenty of historic examples to the contrary. Most of us were vaccinated many, many times without real choice and polio, small pox, mumps, measles, rubella, etc were contained, controlled and (all but) eradicated. Your argument makes no sense. You could not have gone to school or been in military service and avoided vaccinations, to your personal benefit and the benefit of Society.

• Haha

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
That's not at all Scientific. There is plenty of historic examples to the contrary. Most of us were vaccinated many, many times without real choice and polio, small pox, mumps, measles, rubella, etc were contained, controlled and (all but) eradicated. Your argument makes no sense. You could not have gone to school or been in military service and avoided vaccinations, to your personal benefit and the benefit of Society.
Science has been bought and sold to fit the narratives for a few decades now. What I choose or do not choose to put in my body is none of your business nor will it ever be in the future.

Reactions: jd426 and nekokatt

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Europe now wants to inject their citizens every 9 months.

Glad I visited that continent in 2019 before all this nonsense kicked in.
I lived in western europe. I've lived in eastern europe.
Quality of life is much better down here.

Grampa

Banned
Nov 15, 2021
Kansas
Science has been bought and sold to fit the narratives for a few decades now. What I choose or do not choose to put in my body is none of your business nor will it ever be in the future.
I disagree completely but it's not worth an internet argument.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.