Covid Vaccine Record needing to be officially stamped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Take the card to the computer / copy center behind Bailees. Have them make a 2-sided copy of it, and THEN HAVE THEM LAMINATE THE COPY.
Keep the original in a safe place at home.

Lots of people do this for Cedulas and Residency Cards. Never had an issue of the copy not being accepted anywhere.
I have been doing that for 15 years behind Baileys. But the copy was never accepted in a bank.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Mine also has 4 spots. First 2 are filled in with Sinovac a long code and the 2 dates. It also has a barcode at the top along with a lot of other information.

Reactions: windeguy

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Mine has four spots , plus I had them put in my international vaccination booklet.
Actually, mine has four spaces - two for each vaccination shot.. One line for the type of vaccine, lot number, and date - and the other line is for the signature of the doc(Vacunador). There are no additional spaces for any booster shots. Barcode at the top, general info on the back.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Actually, mine has four spaces - two for each vaccination shot.. One line for the type of vaccine, lot number, and date - and the other line is for the signature of the doc(Vacunador). There are no additional spaces for any booster shots. Barcode at the top, general info on the back.
This sounds like exactly the same card that I have. Only they filled in information on the last 2 spaces. I believe that is a mistake as mine is blank for 2 more shots or boosters. The info you stated on the 2 spots at the bottom should have been filled in on the first 2 lines as mine is.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
This sounds like exactly the same card that I have. Only they filled in information on the last 2 spaces. I believe that is a mistake as mine is blank for 2 more shots or boosters. The info you stated on the 2 spots at the bottom should have been filled in on the first 2 lines as mine is.
That wouldn't really be possible on mine. The four lines are labeled like this:
1era dosis
2da dosis
Vacunador dosis 1
Vacunador dosis. 2

The first two lines have columns for type of vaccine, lot number, and date. Lines 3 and 4 are open for the doc's(vacunador's) signature.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
That wouldn't really be possible on mine. The four lines are labeled like this:
1era dosis
2da dosis
Vacunador dosis 1
Vacunador dosis. 2

The first two lines have columns for type of vaccine, lot number, and date. Lines 3 and 4 are open for the doc's(vacunador's) signature.
Yours is the same as mine. But they left the last 2 lines blank. I guess it depends on who or where it is filled out. On the back bottom is the date of the first shot.

Buxtonite

Dec 20, 2005
I've been told they no longer are stamping the vaccination cards in Puerto Plata behind the fire station. I had mine
stamped there on Tuesday with no problem. Yesterday and today, people I know were refused. They were using their
passports for identification just like me.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
No one asked for the reason why? Maintaining stamp pads with sufficient ink is a challenge I see often.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
I went to the public health office and got my card stamped. I asked the lady why there wasn't a stamp available at the vaccine site. She looked at me like I had 3 noses and said, "Because we only have one stamp."
Makes perfect sense.

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
Rumor mill working at it best.

It must be easily found, I mean, the official document, website, government statement communicating that a Shot Record must be stamped?

Please guide me to any "official" outlet that direct such mandate as so please?

ejl293

May 29, 2012
I went to the public health office and got my card stamped. I asked the lady why there wasn't a stamp available at the vaccine site. She looked at me like I had 3 noses and said, "Because we only have one stamp."
Makes perfect sense.
Be careful, there will be some on here that think you have 3 noses because you had the vaccine!

Status
Not open for further replies.