Cracking down on sex trafficking; victims are young South American women

Mr Deal HD

Sep 11, 2019
Just a few quick examples of what I speak of. Because there are always the non-believers without evidence… And these women aren’t difficult to find here. They are everywhere. Everywhere except the NC.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Again, seems to be a cultural difference.

Subject of sex comes up early here... much later in other cultures.
Seems the women are very 'male' in their approach.... they are looking from the get-go....money or no, I hear.... and say so
or , at least , demonstrate it.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I am talking about 'in a relationship'..... not in life generally.....
there are too many teenage mothers here... we all know that...DR may win the 'early' prize
I know a woman with 3 children before 19...... 13-19 yrs old her birthings

Your second paragraph speaks more to my theme

Reactions: Auryn

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I did say most. Not all, all, all. Same here. I’ve had very gorgeous Dominican women take me to resorts and spoiled me (pays for everything); Invite me out and ask me how much money I think we needed for the day; purchase me gifts; chauffeur me around to run errands; even bought friends birthday cakes and gifts when they arrived here to celebrate. I can’t relate to most of the other extranjeros here who travel to the NC, campos, and tourist areas. Even some of the poorer women I’ve been with and came across haven’t asked me for a dollar, yet they have beers, brugal or Barcelo, and food ready anytime I visit them, and cook and clean anytime they visit me. Obviously every now and then you come across those asking for something or help, but they are very rare occurrences. So, I’ll never agree with men claiming that every woman has a price or looking to take advantage of foreigners here.
are you living on fantasy island?

Mr Deal HD

Sep 11, 2019
are you living on fantasy island?
Fantasy Island to you because you’re one of the people some of us are talking about. Proof has been posted on page 4… Majority of men that travel here aren’t capable of meeting these types of women a few of us men are able to because you can’t attract these types of women, here or other countries for reasons already specified. Instead of denying facts, being jealous and emotional about men that have better lifestyles pertaining to women than you are able to, work on yourself so you can hopefully start to… That way you can stop paying for love, s*x, and attention…🎤💥💯

• Love

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
I can attest to my experiences that both here in the 🇩🇴 nor in the entire world that all girls are looking for the same thing.
I believe in the law of attraction.

law of attraction
"The ability to attract into our lives whatever we are focusing on".

@Mr Deal HD understands what I am talking about.
Change your thoughts and change yourself and you can attract who and what you would like into your life.

Back to the actual subject of the thread:
Not all organized prostitution rings involve the use of force.
Some are conducted as a business and the women are independent contractors.
But either way, both activities are illegal within 🇩🇴.

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
I’ve had very gorgeous Dominican women take me to resorts and spoiled me (pays for everything); Invite me out and ask me how much money I think we needed for the day; purchase me gifts; chauffeur me around to run errands; even bought friends birthday cakes and gifts when they arrived here to celebrate.
Someone's pants are on fire 🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: aarhus and drstock

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
it takes two to tango

Please. This thread is about women who are sex trafficked to DR. It's sweet if you think that they all know what they are coming for, that they all secretly enjoy being paid a few pesos to have sex with some ugly fat guy, but we all know that there are some very very nasty people out there who sell dreams and then force girls (and boys) into prostitution.

I have a good (male) friend here who was trafficked last year into Mexico. A friend of his uncle's said that they had work for him in Mexico as a security guard, the money was way too good to be true, we all told him to be careful, but he isn't the sharpest tool in the box. He paid a corrupt lawyer about US$ 4000 for his work visa, paid for his flights and when he got there he was basically working with a team who were doing extortion. He was taken to the middle of nowhere. Cellphone taken away, they also tried to get his passport but he hid it. He was watched 24/7, put in a hotel but not allowed out, never paid any money at all. He saw two people executed in front of him, and he was truly petrified. Eventually he pretended he had Covid, then did a runner in the middle of the night, taking just the clothes he was wearing. Managed to get to Mexico city by hitching a ride and get back to DR. 100% true story. Sex trafficking was also in these guys' playbook, they were very very nasty guys.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
True. My post was written in the spirit of what I feel the majority of DR1 posters (in the NC) think "of women in the DR". I don't live in any of the cities you mentioned.
Piantini, Naco, La Julia and Bella Vista are more upscale areas of Santo Domingo. The last years there in the capital I pretty much was only there and occasionally the Colonial Zone. I would say it’s the 10-15% who lives there. Casa de Campo is like the 1% and I have only visited.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Please. This thread is about women who are sex trafficked to DR. It's sweet if you think that they all know what they are coming for, that they all secretly enjoy being paid a few pesos to have sex with some ugly fat guy, but we all know that there are some very very nasty people out there who sell dreams and then force girls (and boys) into prostitution.

I have a good (male) friend here who was trafficked last year into Mexico. A friend of his uncle's said that they had work for him in Mexico as a security guard, the money was way too good to be true, we all told him to be careful, but he isn't the sharpest tool in the box. He paid a corrupt lawyer about US$ 4000 for his work visa, paid for his flights and when he got there he was basically working with a team who were doing extortion. He was taken to the middle of nowhere. Cellphone taken away, they also tried to get his passport but he hid it. He was watched 24/7, put in a hotel but not allowed out, never paid any money at all. He saw two people executed in front of him, and he was truly petrified. Eventually he pretended he had Covid, then did a runner in the middle of the night, taking just the clothes he was wearing. Managed to get to Mexico city by hitching a ride and get back to DR. 100% true story. Sex trafficking was also in these guys' playbook, they were very very nasty guys.
So Covid could be useful for something. Nasty experience.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
So Covid could be useful for something. Nasty experience.

One thing that struck me when he was there is how his family seemed so uninterested in helping him, and how totally alone and powerless he felt. We spoke many times on the phone, I called his brother and his mother and pretty much begged them to do something. But their response was "I told him it was a stupid idea, he's made his bed he has to lie in it now" and the usual "God will find a way for him". I'm pretty sure that if he had had his passport taken away he would still be there now, or maybe dead. The reason I'm saying this is because I can imagine it could be the same for these young women trafficked here. They probably also heard the "Don't go, it's a scam" advice from their parents and friends, decided to come and when they are up against such powerful gangs, there is pretty much nobody able to get them out of it.

Reactions: JD Jones