Cracking down on sex trafficking; victims are young South American women

zeferus

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Trust me these women know exactly what they are getting into. also everyone women in DR has a price that they are willing to sleep with a man.and its they body they can do as they choose. same stuff in the states all the teachers from northern California go to las Vegas on the weekends to hook ,,,
I believe you meant to say every woman? Perhaps some sort of autocorrect?

In any case, do you really mean and believe what you say here ? You do not believe there are any Dominican Women at all that do not have a price ? I must say some of the comments on this forum leads me to believe not many have interacted with various spheres of the Dominican population which has more education or formal professions. Then again perhaps my stays in Santo Domingo is influencing what I see.

I am curious if some of the DR1 are interacting with only a certain segment of the population.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
You have made your point several times, but you seem to be ignoring or unaware of the fact that the DR govt. often uses the term "trafficking" when the girls are willing participants. In some cases the girls are forced to do sex work against their will, but that is not always the case.
You have presented your opinion
And I have presented mine.
Thank you for sharing.
That is how I learn.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-

In any case, do you really mean and believe what you say here ? You do not believe there are any Dominican Women at all that do not have a price ?
I can only go by what he wrote. "Every girl has their price tag:" is pretty clear.
He has doubled down on his statement.
But we know DR1 is an opinion forum.
I must say some of the comments on this forum leads me to believe not many have interacted with various spheres of the Dominican population which has more education or formal professions.
I believe you are correct.
Then again perhaps my stays in Santo Domingo is influencing what I see.
I have seen many unique opinions proffered that do not match of with my experiences during my time of living on EASTSIDE!!
Not invalidating anyones experience up in here but the North Coast in general is world away in lifestyle from Santo Domingo/Santiago.
I am curious if some of the DR1 are interacting with only a certain segment of the population.
I am no position to speak on behalf of the DR1 posters up in here. But from what I have seen there seems to be quite a focus on the negative things that people see about living in certain places. While not really acknowledging that there are different levels of Dominican society with different levels of standing and operation.

Every case that is prosecuted for sex trafficking has probable cause to believe the traffickers used force in their activities (and force an element of the law that must be proven). The convictions for those offensives show that the prosecutors have proven this to a judge. How is is possible for some to say that the DRGOV uses the word "trafficking" when there is no force involved. In that case it is straight PIMPing.

If you operating without force you do not need to take someones passport. You do not need to house them in a certain location.
This is the difference between "force" and "voluntary" and the DRGOV knows that difference.

Reactions: johne

Mr Deal HD

Sep 11, 2019

In any case, do you really mean and believe what you say here ? You do not believe there are any Dominican Women at all that do not have a price ? I must say some of the comments on this forum leads me to believe not many have interacted with various spheres of the Dominican population which has more education or formal professions. Then again perhaps my stays in Santo Domingo is influencing what I see.

You must remember that most of the foreign men here are what we call losers with no “game”, are unattractive, and lack a fashion sense, so they can only interact with certain women here; They can only use their wallets as a means to try to attract women. I see it all the time. The middle and upper class women here in the national district, many of them richer and more educated than these same men, wouldn’t interact with them if their lives depended on it. They can’t get near the “popi” women here. The same can be said about the women from their countries, and that’s one of the many reasons these men frequently travel here and moved here; to take advantage of the poor women and lower classes, hoping that women would deem them a treasure because they are foreigners. So, from their experience back home and here, every woman has a price.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
You must remember that most of the foreign men here are what we call losers with no “game”, are unattractive, and lack a fashion sense, so they can only interact with certain women here; They can only use their wallets as a means to try to attract women. I see it all the time. The middle and upper class women here in the national district, many of them richer and more educated than these same men, wouldn’t interact with them if their lives depended on it. They can’t get near the “popi” women here. The same can be said about the women from their countries, and that’s one of the many reasons these men frequently travel here and moved here; to take advantage of the poor women and lower classes, hoping that women would deem them a treasure because they are foreigners. So, from their experience back home and here, every woman has a price.
That’s very true but these women did move from Colombia/Venezuela to the DR to offer themselves to these type of men I believe knowingly. There is a lot of poverty and desperation. That upper and middle class you are describing is not as large and strong as you seem to believe. And it’s fragile as it doesn’t take much to fall through the cracks and into poverty.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003

IMO, all too often the opinions that are offered here re: "women in the DR" are from individuals that have little exposure to the larger urban cities. I can't imagine those same people have seen the environment and vibe that surrounds the university area, business sector, banking, upscale retail, concerts (perhaps other than reggathon). To those individuals I suggest you might enjoy this country more, and its' women if you got out and saw how the rest of the country lives outside of the NC and the 3-4 itty-bitty "cities" that are the constant focus of convo here.

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
in the campo there are plenty of moral degenerate women who do bad things. Sex for money would be the least worst thing. I think there are women like that everywhere.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
IMO, all too often the opinions that are offered here re: "women in the DR" are from individuals that have little exposure to the larger urban cities. I can't imagine those same people have seen the environment and vibe that surrounds the university area, business sector, banking, upscale retail, concerts (perhaps other than reggathon). To those individuals I suggest you might enjoy this country more, and its' women if you got out and saw how the rest of the country lives outside of the NC and the 3-4 itty-bitty "cities" that are the constant focus of convo here.
True enough but you can also get the wrong impression of the country overall if you only move around in Bella Vista, Piantini, Casa de Campo etc when that is only 15-20% of the population

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
True enough but you can also get the wrong impression of the country overall if you only move around in Bella Vista, Piantini, Casa de Campo etc when that is only 15-20% of the population
True. My post was written in the spirit of what I feel the majority of DR1 posters (in the NC) think "of women in the DR". I don't live in any of the cities you mentioned.

Big

Apr 24, 2019

most excellent point. The price is different in various towns. In Santo Domingo you have to buy them an SUV, an apartment and pay for their shopping sprees. Then when they leave you, an attorney must be hired. In Boca Chica its 40 dollars from start to finish.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
:unsure:
most excellent point. The price is different in various towns. In Santo Domingo you have to buy them an SUV, an apartment and pay for their shopping sprees. Then when they leave you, an attorney must be hired. In Boca Chica its 40 dollars from start to finish.
:unsure:

Well those are most interesting opinions. How I read them is that they are saying all women are prostitutes. Which is interesting comment if you consider the implications for the women close to them in theirs lives (like Mothers and Sisters). That being said...
The case is about sex trafficking. Even if you believe the above is true there is a difference between a woman providing social/sexual services on their own accord and one being forced to do it.

In the 🇩🇴 one is perfectly legal...the other is not‼️

Your point is well made. Exposure to the entire island is the key. I am one that gets out and take a look at all parts of the country of the 🇩🇴. Many posting here on DR1 do not. And therefore they project what they see in the "3-4 itty-bitty" places that they live across the country. So they know not of what they speak. Because they have not experienced things for themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
You must remember that most of the foreign men here are what we call losers with no “game”, are unattractive, and lack a fashion sense,
That's a bit harsh. I happen to have a "game" (whatever that is), am extremely attractive and have excellent fashion sense. At least I assume that why so many young ladies here seem to find me so appealing!:giggle:

Mr Deal HD

Sep 11, 2019
Given your definition of a loser, most men everywhere would seem to be losers.
Most men nowadays are. That’s why there are less women interested in marriage. Especially men from America, Canada, and parts of Europe. Betas!

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
That's a bit harsh. I happen to have a "game" (whatever that is), am extremely attractive and have excellent fashion sense. At least I assume that why so many young ladies here seem to find me so appealing!:giggle:
Dead on point 🎯
Yes, your comment goes to the heart of the motivation of relationships.
And there is a whole host of reasons why male/female social/sexual interactions occur.

Game

It's CONFIDENTLY using your attributes, characteristics, and overall personality to win the affection of the woman you want. You can't have game if you don't know yourself; you can't be confident in what you're ignorant of.

Game is playing the cards you're dealt and WINNING; turning your positives into swagger (not 'swag') and your negatives into charm.

Symps would have you believe that 'game' means blindly acquiescing to a woman's whims and going along to get along with an ulterior motive in mind (usually sex). Those are just cons and fakes who prey on insecure, attention whores because they believe a quality woman would NEVER appreciate the man he REALLY is. They lack game, so if they assume this about themselves, they are ultimately right.

Sometimes the cards in your deck are insufficient, you didn't exude the right amount of confidence, or maybe you were TOO confident and it came off as arrogance. When that happens, you just charge it to the game, learn from it, and keep it moving.

An expert of game can pull any woman he wants, but that doesn't mean he can pull EVERY woman. See, a person with game can read a woman before even talking to her; he knows if the woman he's scoping would dig his rap or not and an expert of game doesn't want a woman that wouldn't want him, so his success rate is much higher. When you've gotten to this level, you're a MACK.

• Love
Reactions: Mr Deal HD

Mr Deal HD

Sep 11, 2019
I did say most. Not all, all, all. Same here. I’ve had very gorgeous Dominican women take me to resorts and spoiled me (pays for everything); Invite me out and ask me how much money I think we needed for the day; purchase me gifts; chauffeur me around to run errands; even bought friends birthday cakes and gifts when they arrived here to celebrate. I can’t relate to most of the other extranjeros here who travel to the NC, campos, and tourist areas. Even some of the poorer women I’ve been with and came across haven’t asked me for a dollar, yet they have beers, brugal or Barcelo, and food ready anytime I visit them, and cook and clean anytime they visit me. Obviously every now and then you come across those asking for something or help, but they are very rare occurrences. So, I’ll never agree with men claiming that every woman has a price or looking to take advantage of foreigners here.