Crown Royal whiskey.........

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Where to find Seagrams Crown Royal.....been on a long and unsucessful quest.....

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Try Ocho Santos.
I know they have two locations here in Santiago and one in Puerto Plata.

Reactions: USA DOC

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
thanks for the info, nobody has it....found it one time in Sosua but it was apple flavor, no thanks...so the quest for the unobtainium whiskey goes on.....

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
I've been looking everywhere in the Cabarete/Sosua area for it for a long time and can't find it anywhere. I asked the manager at Janet's about it and he said he's been requesting it for a long time, but they're not bringing it anymore. He has plenty of Canadian Club and it's inexplicably priced about the same as Crown Royal was.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Is there adulterated alcohol in DR? Yes or no. Is the problem widespread? Yes or no. Then how can you trust any bottle?
My goodness.
If it's not Covid it's the way they drive,
if it's the way the drive it's the lawyers, if it's not the lawyers it's teenagers on the beach, if it's not the teenagers on the beach it's the real estate brokers.
Now it's the alcohol.
I love this country the way it is for better or worse and i hope it never changes.

Reactions: melphis and SKY

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Most likely whatever you come across will be adulterated and not fit for consumption. Beware of any alcohol sold in DR including the Rum believe it or not.
7E55D019-0641-4F62-8803-54B9EA0B6457.jpeg

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
My goodness.
If it's not Covid it's the way they drive,
if it's the way the drive it's the lawyers, if it's not the lawyers it's teenagers on the beach, if it's not the teenagers on the beach it's the real estate brokers.
Now it's the alcohol.
I love this country the way it is for better or worse and i hope it never changes.
Well, have no fear because grumpy old men, that have nothing but slack time on their hands and go around checking the price of a bottle of ketchup will never change. That should insure the status quo.

Reactions: CristoRey

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
You ever get the feeling people gang up on you sometimes for posting an opinion or suggesting something they disagree with (aka wrong think) and then they cry and complain about when you stand your ground rather than be bullied or bossed around simply because you refuse allow others to dictate how you think, feel and live?
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT, STOP DISHING IT OUT TO OTHERS BECAUSE IT'S A TWO WAY STREET.

Reactions: lifeisgreat

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
You ever get the feeling people gang up on you sometimes for posting an opinion or suggesting something they disagree with (aka wrong think) and then they cry and complain about when you stand your ground rather than be bullied or bossed around simply because you refuse allow others to dictate how you think, feel and live?
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT, STOP DISHING IT OUT TO OTHERS BECAUSE IT'S A TWO WAY STREET.
I never get that feeling, because I simply don't care. But that is just me.

Did anyone ever find Crown Royal?

What was the price for Canadian Club?

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Th
I've been looking everywhere in the Cabarete/Sosua area for it for a long time and can't find it anywhere. I asked the manager at Janet's about it and he said he's been requesting it for a long time, but they're not bringing it anymore. He has plenty of Canadian Club and it's inexplicably priced about the same as Crown Royal
that is because it’s literally same price..

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
Think I will bring a bottle with me on my return in December. Should set up an auction at Plan B in Sousa some night and there should be enough money left over to hire Windy to provide the entertainment.