Crypto mogul John McAfee arrested in Dominican Republic (Puerto Plata}

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cobraboy

depends on if you are looking to attract attention or not.
This boat is plenty for traveling around the world. Sportfishers are fast and comfortable.
Anyone who travels by boat is armed if they have a lick of sense.
You quickly see what lonely feels like offshore at night all by yourself.
Easy to sneak up on a boat at night unless it has radar and proximity alarm.
I spent a good deal of time working offshore and being able to defend yourself is comforting, otherwise you are helpless and in danger of attack, kidnapping or robbery.
Guns are great on boats as bullets go through fiberglass like a knife through warm butter.
No one wants to "disappear at sea".
I was always packing at sea or anchor.

H

hard times doug

McAfee was a prime suspect in the homicide of his neighbor in Belize but like it is in a Third World country his bank account stifled the investigation along with the lack of proper police resources. He kept a harem of women in his compound and they all stated that his gross fetish was having them deficate in his mouth. Another multi millionaire pervert.

B

Big

McAfee was a prime suspect in the homicide of his neighbor in Belize but like it is in a Third World country his bank account stifled the investigation along with the lack of proper police resources. He kept a harem of women in his compound and they all stated that his gross fetish was having them deficate in his mouth. Another multi millionaire pervert.

Just WOW!! and I thought I was freaky for being into the nurse role play thing

R

Russell

I saw a documentary about him on TV ; about his life in Belize ....quite the scoundrel....Was surprised when he again appeared as a new security option for computers.... Geared to self destruction.

E

El Rey de Mangu

Did he fly Clinton in for "long" weekends like Epstein

D

dulce

I saw a documentary about him on TV ; about his life in Belize ....quite the scoundrel....Was surprised when he again appeared as a new security option for computers.... Geared to self destruction.

I saw that documentary. McAfee is a freekin' nut case!

B

Big

I saw that documentary. McAfee is a freekin' nut case!

he is definitely an eccentric dude. He is however an extremely talented software guy. He is also into weapons, police paraphernalia and conspiracies. Like CB indicated, he would be interesting to chat with but I wouldn't want to live next door to him.

W

william webster

Paid to be deported....
That’s one for the record books

E

Estrelleta44

HAHAHAHA Hes enjoying his DGM jail cell right now , Soon to be deported to the US.
He thought that Dominicans being friendly meant he was a free man. Why would authorities tell him he was going to be deported beforehand? might as well string him along while he believes hes free. Good job by the DR authorities.
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee

W

william webster

He couldn’t qualify
Being on the wanted list in the USA

P

PCMike

Odd...sailed from Canada to the east end of Cuba....solo. No gun, knife, a baseball bat. Never saw the need.

C

Conchman

When you pilot a foreign boat in Dominican waters you are supposed to fly a Dominican flag, I think as a sign that you cleared customs/immigration etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.