cuba is no threat to DR tourism

Status
Not open for further replies.

southern

I love Hillary!
Dec 13, 2016
Hopefully Cuba will find a way to dispose of those huge refuse piles around every corner before the mobs of tourists from the Bahamas and Caymans come calling.Maybe they can look to thier friends on the free side of the island for environmental friendly disposal advice.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
since this topic, at this point, has a political component, i will eschew making any substantive remarks until the restrictions expire on Monday. all i am going to say is that any breathing human being with a pulse ought to be able to figure out exactly what this is all about. if you cant, i will tell you on Monday.
....human with pulse here...its called change of government..... when cuba has free elections and rids itself of the present form of government... it will start to build a tourist industry...and in the future maybe become a threat to the DR.....

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Let it go Southern. Just so happens I live here.

As far as Cuba goes. Havana is more and more expensive due to the relaxing of American travel restrictions and the increase in tourism. Whether good or bad, it's happening.

So Joe, where's here? We can't see you thru the computer screen.
Der Fish

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
....human with pulse here...its called change of government..... when cuba has free elections and rids itself of the present form of government... it will start to build a tourist industry...and in the future maybe become a threat to the DR.....

Saudi Arabia is not exactly a hotbed of democracy. wasnt it last year they beheaded 47 people? did the US not sell them billions of dollars in munitions recently?

how about Duterte, and his invitation to the White House?

oh,,yes..how about declaring Qatar a sponsor of terrorism one week, and inking a deal to sell them a few billion worth of F15s the next week?

joe

Brain Donor!
Jan 12, 2016

I wouldn't hold your breath. There' a lot of hardliners waiting in the wings.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Since we've descended into American politics, and it appears that Cuba will not be threatening Dominican tourism in the near future, this thread is closed 

Please continue the discussion in the Off Topic Cuba thread

Status
Not open for further replies.