David Ortiz Article

M

Matilda

Yes I read it. Excellent article. Not sure we know anything new though.

Matilda

U

USA DOC

...And so it continues....Ortiz image has under gone a whitewashing, and of course he was not involved in anything illegal(people in my country not so sure)...Cesar el Abusador still on the run, and probably running out of money and then friends...will be caught, and probably in El Chapo style be sent to the USA ...for trial and prison plus 20 years( most of the cocaine was sold in USA)….All the 3 letter enforcement agencies..FBI..CIA..DEA..had their first crack at Ortiz, and the first one always gets the deal if he turns on the rest...Chances are El Abusador will be be caught by the USA law enforcement agents, and then the rest of the story will come out...……….Doc...…….

C

chico bill

Why is it always the gun jambs ? I know this is the result of a lousy gun or Chinese ammunition.
I have had several semi-auto pistols and can honestly say none (other than my Glock once) ever jammed. My Beretta, Sig Sauer and Colt would fire round after round all day long and never jamb.

Ortiz can count his lucky stars the shooter was carrying an inferior weapon and or ammunition that night

U

USA DOC

Why is it always the gun jambs ? I know this is the result of a lousy gun or Chinese ammunition.
I have had several semi-auto pistols and can honestly say none (other than my Glock once) ever jammed. My Beretta, Sig Sauer and Colt would fire round after round all day long and never jamb.

Ortiz can count his lucky stars the shooter was carrying an inferior weapon and or ammunition that night

My smith and wessons have never not fired.....

K

keepcoming

Good article, as I have said before I am sure there is a lot more to the story than we will ever know.

C

chico bill

Ortiz WAS the target, and it was over a woman.

I think so too, and Cesar the Abuser is probably living in a hole somewhere in the DR, or nearby, afraid to show his fat head.
I am sure that unless he fled with millions in a satchel he will be low on funds and unable to get to it.
And then there will be a snitch, who thinks he can pocket the reward and set himself up somewhere safe that will flip on him, or Cesar the idiot will make a big error himself and giveaway his safe house.
Pablo Escobar did, and Cesar has less money and friends and their egos and greed always take them down.

Cesar was at the hospital that night for a reason and when he found out Ortiz was protected he left. Smart move on the Red Socks to get Ortiz out of DR or Cesar would have finished the job.
Ortiz was swinging a bigger bat than the Abuser and probably hitting out of the park dingers with his woman.

S

SKY

I don't think, I KNOW Ortiz was the target over a woman................

T

Tarheel

I thought the article was full of innuendo and conjecture. It says he knew a lot of people and he may have a girl friend in the DR. Imagine a married Dominican man has a girlfriend. LOL.

W

william webster

Full of innuendo and double entendres....

The words are couched...... they can't tell the truth - or they'll get the same treament.

Papi's golf event - an RD charity type thing - has been moved to Miami.

That tell you anything?
Maybe he got the message - finally !!
Remember- he was twice warned about a girl ...

I doubt we'll ever know - and I suspect the perps are under police protection....

Think Mexico for a parallel world