Manu

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Originally Posted by cobraboy
We're all gonna die!

Except for Chip...

Chip,
Are catholics also promised virgins......if so I may join the faith!!!!!

The Qur'an mentions that Muslim men will be rewarded with virgins:
"Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas."
Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an, p. 351 :eek::eek::eek:

That's where the Muslims have got it wrong. Those that go with martyrdom are met with 40 virgins. What a nightmare that must be. When I pop my clogs, I'd rather be met by 40 sluts!

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
I can relate with the OP. I just came back from a trip to the DR after 2 years since I left. I am becoming americanized in the sense that I was getting easily irritated in the DR over schedules and appointments in way I would not care if it happened before I left DR. I was getting irritated to the fact that I had to ask a question 5 times for me to get an answer.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"DOMINICAN LOGIC"???????????????????????? You MUST BE JOKING????

THAT,is an OXYMORON! With the emphasis on "MORON"!

Dominicans don't take the time to think,they just respond to external stimuli!

And they all respond the same way!
If you think they are listening when you are talking,that is your first mistake!
They have gone to that "Place" where Dominicans go, until they start talking.
They have their response programmed,and that is how they will respond,no matter how good you explain something.They WILL NOT/CAN NOT change the manner of their response,it's "Hardwired" in the empty space inside their VERY THICK "Cranio"!

I ran
"Training Classes" for Dominican's, yet another "OXYMORON"! They can maintain,"some kind" of attention for about 30 minutes,if you go longer,they go to their "PLACE",or rudely start talking to each other!
We had to stop giving Dominicans a 1 hour lunch break,reduced it to 15 minutes.Any longer than 15 minutes,we had to "Re-Train" them all when they came back!!!;);););););););)

\CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC