Delancer Cable TV Channel lineup Changes?

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I noticed tonight that the USA channel that used to be on 162 & 805 is now the QVC shopping channel. Is this the same for everyone else that used to receive USA? The wife is upset and sending me to Delancer tomorrow to complain. Any other channels appear or disappear recently?

Astucia

Papa de Negrita
Oct 19, 2013
I noticed tonight that the USA channel that used to be on 162 & 805 is now the QVC shopping channel. Is this the same for everyone else that used to receive USA? The wife is upset and sending me to Delancer tomorrow to complain. Any other channels appear or disappear recently?
Golf Channels 89 and 807 are also now QVC shopping channel. :mad::mad::mad:

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I wrote customer service at Delancer an email and they replied this morning that the USA channel should be coming back in a day or two. My wife just yelled to me that USA is back where it used to be. If you are not happy with the change, send Delancer an email Maybe you can get your golf back too.

sac@cableatlantico.com

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
You really are having a difficult time here. Programs changed, more sales infomercials, not in english and language options not available. Life's a b... always changes here. Maybe time for you to go back home. You are NOT adapting well at all.

• Love
Reactions: Caonabo