Deliberate Poisoning It Seems

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Can no-one read any more? A stray dog was poisoned ... be aware ... and this is a bad thing!

There is good pizza in Sosua.

What is the matter here .. seems like a normal newspaper to me? Good news and bad?

We live in a complex between Sosua and Cabarete... there are a couple of strays around, that cause no trouble and are rather taken care of by most.
One of our strays was poisoned yesterday. It seemed rather deliberate
as the poisoned meat was only around a certain property and she died on that property. We are all taking great care of our remaining little one, and our own animals as we all walk in the area often. Nothing anyone can do, but be aware that your neighbours are not always your friends.
On a happier note we had the best pizza tonight in Sosua.... we will return soon.... it is between Britannia and Jolly Roger and I will spell it wrong. But it was excellent food and service.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2005
On a happier note we had the best pizza tonight in Sosua.... we will return soon.... it is between Britannia and Jolly Roger and I will spell it wrong. But it was excellent food and service.

heck i am still waiting for you to spell it wrong... ha ha ha

I am wondering if all those grammar police that give me all those body cavity searchs,( the kind I dont want!!) when I mistype!!! will come and attack!!!!!!!!!!!

bob

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Foot in mouth disease!!!

Apparently I am not very sensitive!!!
Chris, thank you, you do seem to be the only one who "got" it.!!

Sharlene

Mar 4, 2006
I've only just read this thread and I think people have been unnecessarily hard on spicedwine. I bet she's wishing she'd never started the thread! I don't think there's been anything on her previous posts that has denoted an uncaring attitude! I think it should have been obvious to anybody that she may not have thought before she added the pizza note at the end (and haven't we all been guilty of that at one time or another?). Surely a kindly and thoughtful PM to her from somebody pointing out her 'faux pas' would have got the message across without embarrassing her in 'public'.

It's no wonder that new posters are 'scared' to post on here when they see threads such as this, with the main vein of the thread being 'attack' of the OP who was highlighting the dog poisoning problem in the first place!

What the animal carers here are doing is actually detracting from their own cause by highlighting the part of the post which has nothing to do with it....as am I......sorry, but I felt the need to say this. Back to topic.....

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I for one, am not crazy about poisoning dogs, but

I poison dogs .
:paranoid:

See what you make me do, Bob? :cheeky:

JDJones, sorry for being badly influenced by Bob, all in fun. :surprised

take care and I understand you correctly and the thing is that people or owners don't care about those dogs in the streets, they roam the streets because people don't have food to feed them or just don't care about feeding them.