I wouldn't want the kids playing with ths.This is where I live now. It's a three story apartment complex surrounded by 12 ft walls. The row of trees on the right side is my world now.
No standing water except for a couple of puddles under the trees when it rains. I think those puddles are the source of mosquitos because they can take a few days to evaporate.
My only issue with having the Mosquito Magnet is the curious little kids who live in the complex. There's a couple of them who can be a real challenge, but maybe if I installed it on a shelf it would be OK.
DRSolar, how long does the tank of LPG last?
View attachment 4845
Dengue is a mosquito-borne viral infection
Source: World Health Organization
- The infection causes flu-like illness, and occasionally develops into a potentially lethal complication called severe dengue
- The global incidence of dengue has grown dramatically in recent decades and about half of the world's population is now at risk
- Symptoms include severe joint pain, headache, pain around the eyes, nausea and swollen glands
- Dengue is found in tropical and sub-tropical climates worldwide, mostly in urban and semi-urban areas.
- Severe dengue is a leading cause of serious illness and death among children in some Asian and Latin American countries
- There is no specific treatment for dengue/ severe dengue, but early detection and access to proper medical care lowers fatality rates below one per cent