Dentel emergency in Puerto Plata

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Hello everyone,

I have not been around here for quite some time. I have been living in Santo Domingo for a couple of years and the last year or so, I have been too busy to post.

I am hoping someone can provide me with the name and number of a good dentist in Puerto Plata. Here is why...

I am driving up to Jarabacoa for a few days as soon as I submit this post, from there, I am going to Puerto Plata for the weekend to play in the poker tourney at Ocean World. The potential problem is that I have a bad tooth that needs to be pulled. I went to a dentist here in Santo Domingo yesterday and he put me on antibiotics and pain killers for 3 days because the tooth cannot be pulled until the infection is gone. However, like I said, I will not be in the capital 3 days from now. I will be in POP. So, I would like to go to a reputable dentist in POP on Friday to have it pulled. I want to go to the best dentist available. I am not worried about the cost.

Larry

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I've been going to Dr.Freddy Lepe for 15 years. 809-586-6666 On Duarte, not far from Amber Museum which is near town centre. If you say it is an emergency he'll fit you in around the appointments.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Freddy lepe is american raised dentist. He is from Guatamala but grew up in NYC. He speaks good english. He is the best for me in pop.
Call him.
AZB

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I always recomment Dr. Rita Mu?oz from Clinica Dental Cibao. Like all PUCMM-trained Estomatologists, she will try and save the tooth first. Extraction is only a last resort.

She is outstanding, with a wonderful manner and great hands.

Let me know Larry, cause I know you can't play poker with a tooth ache!!

HB