Details shared in court on how corruption is rampant in the military and police

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Declaraciones-de-Giron-Poder-Judicial.png

State prosecutors describe Operation Coral as the military arm of the corruption ring in the high echelons of the former Medina administration. Yet, the revelations tell much of the modus operandi of corruption in government.

Judge Kenya Romero is in charge of the hearing for the presentation of accusations by prosecutors and the declaration of whether there is a case or not and whether preventive custody measures are necessary to avoid the accused not being present for the actual trial. But as occurred during the previous Operation Octopus hearing, the court allowed the prosecutors and defense to turn the hearing into a pre-trial instead of a simple trial preparatory procedure. The videos on the pre-trial hearings are available on YouTube for whoever missed the presentations.

On Thursday, 6 May 2021, the head of the security of former President Danilo Medina, Major...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
they should only report the parts of the government that might not have corruption......of course they would have almost nothing to report..............

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
This guy Giron really spilled the beans on the entire operation and has the WhatsApp evidence of all of the financial manipulations that were going on.

I think he's going to be the final nail in the coffin.

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
I never thought nor knew that Cestur was part of the military... What I have realized was that I have never seen those people (and every time there was a cruise ship in Maimon, POP was full of them) do anything remotely useful... The central park was full of them, basically helping people cross the street when there was a green light on and therefore causing nothing but chaos... Bad thing was that the tourists were involved in this... The officials were of course "helping" them, but in a completely incompetent manner... Aside from that, the officials were just plain and simple useless... Perhaps someone has a different view, but having seen quite a few of those for a period of time, that has been my observation...

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
I never thought nor knew that Cestur was part of the military... What I have realized was that I have never seen those people (and every time there was a cruise ship in Maimon, POP was full of them) do anything remotely useful... The central park was full of them, basically helping people cross the street when there was a green light on and therefore causing nothing but chaos... Bad thing was that the tourists were involved in this... The officials were of course "helping" them, but in a completely incompetent manner... Aside from that, the officials were just plain and simple useless... Perhaps someone has a different view, but having seen quite a few of those for a period of time, that has been my observation...

I have seen them roust shoe shine boys in the zona colonial. I've also seen them stop cars going 4kmph. And one in Boca Chica told me to put a mask on last October.

Reactions: josh2203

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
I have seen them roust shoe shine boys in the zona colonial. I've also seen them stop cars going 4kmph. And one in Boca Chica told me to put a mask on last October.
I stand corrected... Good to hear that they do something good, even though I believe the middle one would be actually the job of an AMET/DIGESETT agent...