DHL for shipping a credit card?

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
I just had my MasterCard compromised and they're sending me another one. It has to go to my home of record in the USA. This is my sister and BIL's house. What would be the best way to ship it here? I thought I read on here that DHL was the best but I can't search DHL because it's too short.

If DHL is the preferred method, do I create an account and my sister ships using it? Then, where would I pick it up. I do have BM Cargo but I understand that they don't do mail.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Code:
SITE:DR1.COM DHL

It took me a minute to remember how to insert that on the board.... lol :cool:

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
DHL is OK from US to the DR, It depends where their service areaa are in the country. What city do your reside in the RD? Other options are UPS or FEDEX. Again you have to check their service areas.

Regards,

PJT

Reactions: NanSanPedro

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
Wow! My debt card has been taken by the ATM machines twice and my bank has sent me a new one directly to the address I gave to them in the 🇩🇴 . FedEx both times.

Ship to your family in states, have them ship it as EPS/DHL/FEDEX to your BM CARGO address via https://goshippo.com/ to save on shipping
Negative on that.
BM CARGO will not forward credit or debt cards.
My statement is based on personal experience.
If you want to use a forwarded for that type of mail.
Get a Mail Box Ect. (MBE) Account and forward it to them via USPS Priority Mail

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
Ship it with UPS and pick it up at UPS La Caleta next to the highway just before the fly over to the airport (right hand side heading west). Second option DHL. Get tracking number from the sender so you can track the shipment.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I just had my MasterCard compromised and they're sending me another one. It has to go to my home of record in the USA. This is my sister and BIL's house. What would be the best way to ship it here? I thought I read on here that DHL was the best but I can't search DHL because it's too short.

If DHL is the preferred method, do I create an account and my sister ships using it? Then, where would I pick it up. I do have BM Cargo but I understand that they don't do mail.

May I asked how it was compromised or prefer not to say?

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
DHL delivered a replacement credit card to my office in Puerto Plata when the original one never arrived.

There were no issues with the service.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I had a new card sent to a hotel near me..... picked it up there

UPS also has delivered to me..... in the sticks but I had to go get it ---- they couldn't find me

They did not need to send to their mailing address on record

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
May I asked how it was compromised or prefer not to say?
Charges to a women's boutique in Delaware. I'm not a drag queen so they aren't my charges. Maybe Jill Biden? In any case, 2 different charges for a total of about $180. The only thing I can think of is that I used my card in the Mexican place on El Conde and at Cecomsa. I would suspect the restaurant before Cecomsa but you really can't know. In any case, it's history now.

Father Guido

Jul 24, 2022
SDQ

I have had my mail shipped through BM Cargo several times from my UPS mailbox in FL, they just put it all in a big envelope and UPS it to BM in Doral, they won't ship credit cards but someone at BM gave me a 'hack' for that, if the envelop with the CC in it is mixed in with a lot of other mail, it will slip through

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
I have had my mail shipped through BM Cargo several times from my UPS mailbox in FL, they just put it all in a big envelope and UPS it to BM in Doral, they won't ship credit cards but someone at BM gave me a 'hack' for that, if the envelop with the CC in it is mixed in with a lot of other mail, it will slip through
That hack did not work for me.
My mail forwarding service sent a credit card in a Priority Mail Envelope along with other mail.
Somehow they detected it.
Refused to forward it.

Now I use Mail Box Ect (MBE) for my USPS mail.
And I use DOMEX for my packages.

DOMEX offers much better service than BM Cargo in my experience.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
That hack did not work for me.
My mail forwarding service sent a credit card in a Priority Mail Envelope along with other mail.
Somehow they detected it.
Refused to forward it.

Now I use Mail Box Ect (MBE) for my USPS mail.
And I use DOMEX for my packages.

DOMEX offers much better service than BM Cargo in my experience.
Vegas, Domex has delivered CC's to me as well via USPS.