Did Oluseye Adesegun walk after killing a prostitute in Sosua?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I've heard from both Dominican
and American sources this
loser was able to cut a deal
and bounce. Case of this magnitude
would be covered by local/ national
media eveytime dude went to court.
No court appearances in a year and
a half? One year preventive? Next time
I'm in Charamicos I'll go see her cousin
and get the facts.
Probably should have done that prior to
posting this thread.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
If the Family agreed to a $ settlement , there is sadly nothing any of us can do about it ..
Maybe their thinking is she is gone anyway , and some people are just desperate to survive ..

Life is very cheap in the DR..... and the SICKEST part ( if the payoff is true) is that people profited from her death .
You can safely assume that more than half that money went to grease the right people to make this happen and get this pos out .
It is absolutely disgusting .

Reactions: Fulano2

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
If the Family agreed to a $ settlement , there is sadly nothing any of us can do about it ..
Maybe their thinking is she is gone anyway , and some people are just desperate to survive ..

Life is very cheap in the DR..... and the SICKEST part ( if the payoff is true) is that people profited from her death .
You can safely assume that more than half that money went to grease the right people to make this happen and get this pos out .
It is absolutely disgusting .

I've known a few people down here who've
been in similar situations involving death of
a Dominican by moto/ car accident and
paid the family off to avoid prosecution but I didn't
realize this was an option for straight up murder.
Thanks for the input.

Reactions: Africaida

Cabagman

Apr 9, 2020
Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

I have been living in Cabarete for close to 20 years. I was appalled and shocked by the crime. I did not know the girl. I felt the emotional pain every girl in Sosua will have had.

A friend of mine mentioned the report on this forum that he walked. If he did walk, the judge who ordered him released from jail has blood on his hands. If the story were true I will make sure, through my acquaintances with the media in Sosua, that the judge’s name is published in the press so that he may be barred from the bench for taking the money.

My informant is an inmate who is a few cells away form the Nigerian. He sees him every day.

I do not know why his sentencing has not been scheduled. If you live in this country you might know that the criminal justice system is broken, the courts certainly closed during the Corona virus outbreak, and a backlog of court cases may have delayed his trial.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

I have been living in Cabarete for close to 20 years. I was appalled and shocked by the crime. I did not know the girl. I felt the emotional pain every girl in Sosua will have had.

A friend of mine mentioned the report on this forum that he walked. If he did walk, the judge who ordered him released from jail has blood on his hands. If the story were true I will make sure, through my acquaintances with the media in Sosua, that the judge’s name is published in the press so that he may be barred from the bench for taking the money.

My informant is an inmate who is a few cells away form the Nigerian. He sees him every day.

I do not know why his sentencing has not been scheduled. If you live in this country you might know that the criminal justice system is broken, the courts certainly closed during the Corona virus outbreak, and a backlog of court cases may have delayed his trial.
The reason this fella hasn't been sentenced
is because he has not been to trial but no
worries...
The man has spoken.
No need to continue hating.
Stop acting like a bunch of fools.

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
Is the trial over, and a judgement rendered? How about the Nigerian American who killed the prostitute?

Carl.L

Banned
Oct 20, 2020
yes
Is the trial over, and a judgement rendered? How about the Nigerian American who killed the prostitute?
Apparently some calls were made. I saw on our boards a little ways back the speculation was he is walking the streets.
He is rotting in jail...don’t believe the Dominican stories I believe you call it fake news..

20 years for the Nigerian...

franco1111

Bronze
May 29, 2013
Gringo

PUERTO PLATA - 20 YEARS IN PRISON TO A NIGERIAN WHO KILLED A WOMAN IN SOSUA IN 2018 (SEE VIDEO)

The Collegiate Court of this city imposed 20 years in prison today against Oluseye Adesegun who, according to her passport number 545842454, holds US citizenship but of Nigerian origin, who arrived in the country as a tourist and resided temporarily in the Alicia Beach Hotel, located in the dead end street of the tourist Municipality dr Sosùa. It is recalled that in 2018 After a few drinks, Zaida Yonay Rosario Paniagua went with the then tourist to the hotel to have sexual relations, agreeing a payment of 2,500 pesos, but after finishing a night of passion, the foreigner only He was giving 500 pesos to the lady, a situation that generated a fight where the female got the worst of it after being beaten, strangled and then transporting the body to Cabarete where she left it lying in some bushes.

PUERTO PLATA – 20 AÑOS DE PRISIÓN A NIGERIANO QUE DIÓ MUERTE A MUJER EN SOSUA EN 2018 ( VER VIDEO)

El Tribunal Colegiado de esta ciudad impuso la tarde de hoy 20 años de prisión contra Oluseye Adesegun quien según su pasaporte número 545842454 ostenta la ciudadanía estadounidense pero de origen Nigeriano, el cual llegó al país como turista y residía temporalmente en el Alicia Beach Hotel, ubicado en la calle sin salida del turístico Municipio dr Sosùa .
Se recuerda que en el año 2018 Luego de unas cuantas copas, Zaida Yonay Rosario Paniagua acudió con el entonces turista al hotel a sostener relaciones sexuales, acordando un pago de 2 mil 500 pesos, pero tras terminar una noche de pasión, el extranjero solo le estaba dando 500 pesos a la dama, situación que generó una pelea donde la fémina se llevó la peor parte tras ser golpeada, estrangulada y luego trasladar el cadáver hasta Cabarete donde lo dejó tirado entre unos matorrales.

PUERTO PLATA - 20 AÑOS DE PRISIÓN A NIGERIANO QUE DIÓ MUERTE A MUJER EN SOSUA EN 2018 ( VER VIDEO) - Detras Del Rumor

Reactions: jd426 and cavok

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
The reason this fella hasn't been sentenced
is because he has not been to trial but no
worries...
The man has spoken.
No need to continue hating.
Stop acting like a bunch of fools.
How do you feel now? A little...:cool: told you watch those Dominican Barrio news channels..drinking cocktails on beach is he...

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
On FB there are a few Sosua um.... professional girls complaining about posting the amount of money he was supposed to pay.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Multiple sources are telling me he
came to a "financial agreement" with
the family last year and is indeed now
living comfortably back in the states.
That could have happened if it had been something like a car accident.
Even if it were true that he gave money to the family, that wouldn't matter as this is "accion pública". Prosecution doesn't depend on the relatives' interests.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
That could have happened if it had been something like a car accident.
Even if it were true that he gave money to the family, that wouldn't matter as this is "accion pública". Prosecution doesn't depend on the relatives' interests.
That is the way it works on Law and Order.
This is the 🇩🇴

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
I know no one intentionally put mud in the eye of the OP.
But IKEA sells excellent towels that he can use to wipe it out.
:ROFLMAO:
Can anyone tell me why the title of thread mentions prostitute❓
Was her life worth any less because of what she was doing❓
Legally in the 🇩🇴 need I remind everyone...