Dinner in Santo Domingo week of 10/25

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Hi guys, I'll be in Santo Domingo the week of 10/25 - can we have another get-together?

Maybe Friday, 10/30 - I know most of you work over there. So suggest a place, if you leave it up to me, I'll always have dinner at Adrian Tropical - LOL
We should also do Karioke - so lets make is fun!

Frank and Pat - you guys were talking about being in DR around that time too, still going?

Aftab, Juanita, Robert - anyone else?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Lets pick a better place than adrian tropical. I am sure robert knows a ton of places in SD.
AZB

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
I have nothing to contribute but the fact that I LOVE ADRIAN TROPICAL :)

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
SD Crew, can you guys suggest a place other than Adrian. I love it, but I' would like to do something different this time.

Patrick suggested a Chinese place on Lincoln. anybody know the name?

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
I forget the name of that chinese restaurant too, but Patrick made a great suggestion, that is some of the best food in DR! and chino for that matter! I'm hungry thinking about it damn! :eek:

The restaurant that I am thinking about is between Lincoln and Churchill on a one way street coming from Lincoln toward Churchill(one or two blocks north of 27 Febuary) it is a 2 story Chines rest with good food. Robert or any of you guys in SD know the name of this place?

tjmurray

Bronze
Aug 11, 2006
The restaurant that I am thinking about is between Lincoln and Churchill on a one way street coming from Lincoln toward Churchill(one or two blocks north of 27 Febuary) it is a 2 story Chines rest with good food. Robert or any of you guys in SD know the name of this place?

The name of this restaurant is Bella Crystal. I live right around the corner. The food is good but you feel like you're eating in a dining hall. I can give tons of suggestions but I just need the type of food everyone wants to eat and price range.

Our guide has some great coupons for Pat'e Palo, Rita's Cafe and Angelo's in the Plaza Espa?a. O.k. that's a business plug but there are tons of places.

There's a great Italian and Brick Oven pizza place called La Cuccina de Mama on Ave. Enriquillo in the Cacicazco section of SD. Real chill place and great food. They even let me in with my dog :)

Thanks TJ for getting me the name, I am open to go anywhere. TJ if your going to attend I elect you to pick out a good spot for us. I'm thinking a place where we can talk and drink and not be rushed because we know how alot of people come an hour or so late.I trust your decision!!!:)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Since so many interesting people are showing up, I am in.
Pick a place and I will show up. I will work till 5:30pm then I am free.
AZB