DISEÑO SONRISA / HOLLYWOOD SMILE

rey

Jan 2, 2007
I notice a lot of regular Dominican people with perfect Snow White Hollywood smile teeth in Santo Domingo , even a waitress at the cigar lounge had those perfect full set of pearly white Veneers , how can these regular working people afford such an expensive dental / cosmetic procedure ? In the states ONE single veneer can run you around $700 if you lucky ! Imagine a full mouth set $$$$

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I notice a lot of regular Dominican people with perfect Snow White Hollywood smile teeth in Santo Domingo , even a waitress at the cigar lounge had those perfect full set of pearly white Veneers , how can these regular working people afford such an expensive dental / cosmetic procedure ? In the states ONE single veneer can run you around $700 if you lucky ! Imagine a full mouth set $$$$
It's not dentistry, it's good genes. One of the reasons I enjoy living here.

Reactions: bob saunders

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Dental work is inexpensive here, but yes many Dominicans are blessed with nice pearly whites. My wife has very nice teeth, as does her cousin standing beside her.
DSCF9618.JPG

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
The DR is not the states.

@bob saunders Be careful putting photos online with the uncovered faces of kids. There are laws prohibiting putting photos of kids in the media without their parent(s) permission. That's one of the reasons they avoid putting kids faces on many Dominican TV shows, including news ones.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
The DR is not the states.

@bob saunders Be careful putting photos online with the uncovered faces of kids. There are laws prohibiting putting photos of kids in the media without their parent(s) permission. That's one of the reasons they avoid putting kids faces on many Dominican TV shows, including news ones.
those kids are all adults now

Reactions: chico bill