DNCD names fugitive who fired shots in Evaristo Morales

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Tiroteo-Cornelio-Acevedo-Rojas-Compa-Extra-Digital-e1610635721237.jpg

The National Drug Control Agency (DNCD) named Cornelio Acevedo Rojas (Compa) as the criminal who made several shots in the parking area of Pollo Victorina on Av. Winston Churchill on 12 January 2021. As reported, Acevedo is sought for drug trafficking crimes in the United States. Authorities say he is a dangerous person and is heavily armed.

What is known is that DNCD agents located Acevedo when driving on his vehicle on Av. Winston Churchill. He was approached by DNCD agents and ordered to stop. He did not, and instead, put his vehicle in reverse, crashed the vehicle of the DNCD agents, and then escaped. The persecution continued into the Evaristo Morales residential-commercial sector where he eventually abandoned the vehicle and escaped into a slum area. The authorities continue on the trail of Acevedo.

Read more in...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Several videos of this incident circulating on different news sites.
What an embarrassment to the DNCD.

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
The Perp was simply more skilled at evading Police than they were at catching him. Happens in every country '''''' how much is the REWARD ??
That always helps.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Sloppy attempt.
I agree. Had they blocked his vehicle in the rear initially instead of pulling alongside he would not have had an exit route and surely full of holes by now.

I am a big supporter of LE but the guys here need more training.

I'll also say it's easy to be an armchair quarterback without knowing what transpired before the video started.