Do some Dominicans play as if they don't understand or it it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Earth to primo - Che wasn't Cuban! hahahahahaha!

The connection of El Che to Cuba is unmistakable. What I meant had nothing to do with his birthplace or his accent. Judging by what you have said about your accent how in the world you sounded Cuban is ridiculous.

C

Chip00

The connection of El Che to Cuba is unmistakable. What I meant had nothing to do with his birthplace or his accent. Judging by what you have said about your accent how in the world you sounded Cuban is ridiculous.

Lo sabia - I was just having fun primo, disculpe. Remember, it was the chica who said I said Cuban not me. However, she was our server at the local restaurant so maybe she was pining for a better tip.

Hey, why don't you stop by Santiago some time and listen to my "tortured" Spanish over a Presidente and then spill the beans for all to see? I like constructive criticism as I feel it helps me be a better person - seriously :)

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Che Guevara!!! He looks Cuban to me!

61mm2jn.jpg

C

Chip00

He's as Cuban as I am Dominican!!!!!

5y7jcrt.jpg

BTW - what would he think of his beloved adopted country after all these years??? Certainly he would be spinning in his grave that's for sure! The revolution turned out to be a farce at the expense of it's constituents who literally kill themselves every year to get off of that dead island. Look for Venezuela to be going down the same path too.

"Absolute power corrupts...absolutely"

Chavez, idiaota baboso - estas escuchando???!!!!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
What do your political views have to do does with Spanish?

Chip I have a feeling that you nor the waitress has ever heard a Cuban speak :laugh:

C

Chip00

Anna wrote:

What do your political views have to do does with Spanish?

Ahem...nothing - I am in trouble now???:paranoid:

Chip I have a feeling that you nor the waitress has ever heard a Cuban speak.

Well I did once order a cuban sandwhich with extra pickles and onions - will that count???? :)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Closed.

I suggest a couple of you step back and have a good long hard think about what your posting on DR1. One of you is already hanging by a thread for the 2nd time.

Status
Not open for further replies.