Does anyone besides me think DR1 posters cross the line into mysogyny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
And there is a Black on the US Olympic swimming team as well, but 1 hockey player is a long way from a trend!
READ THAT!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
No. It's contempt and that contempt is aimed inward unless you're going to tell us that you've never paid for the Pum-Pum in the D.R. and I hope that's not what you're trying to say (BTW, is that what you're trying to say?).
Never said that, Comrade.

I've tried a lot of things in my life. I have forever experimented with all manner of activities, drugs, sex, different games, sports, businesses, people, cars, beers, steroids, recipes, music, motorcycles, boats, you name it, etc. And I will continue to experiment unabashedly to the moment I take my dirt nap.

I find what works for me and why.

I did the Sosua thing for not even two days.

I found that not only am I not good at subjugating women and the misogyny thing, I found the actual reality to be in direct conflict with how I view humanity. I found it very difficult to separate people from sex organs. I found I respected women more than I thought. I like the "people" component more. It was a rather short-lived experiment.

It just wasn't within my character, so I moved on. It IS within the character of many, so they stay in that lifestyle.

[quote='dread]Your problem is that you're too label dependent and you really don't have the authority to label People, especially those that you don't know.[/quote]I only know what they post. You know, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

I need no "authority" to act as a Free Man. I don't label. I describe, based on what they post and say.

[quote='dread]It would be like me calling you a Klansman. We ALL know that you support their philosophy but I've never seen you at the Klaven so I won't call you that.[/quote]Please post a link to anything I have ever posted that is congruent with the KKK. I'll wait right here.

Otherwise, pure 'Dreadism "put-words-in-your-mouth" baloney.

[quote='dread] You seem to like "Libertarian" but we both know that's a load of rabbit pellets so lets just agree at "NeoCon" since you like labels so much. [/quote]Don't feel badly, 'dread. You join a long list of folks who know little about libertarianism if you think it's remotely like neo-conservativism, or that my political philosophy is anything but libertarianism.

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
My political philosophy is like ordering in a Chinese Restaurant!
I like, "One from column A, One from Column "B", and One from the "Desert Menu"!
I stay away from the "Liberal/Prog/Income redistributer's "MENU", That stuff always makes me "PUKE"! :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
It's been sitting out for far To Loooooong!!!!

Nothing "FRESH" on THAT menu!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Status
Not open for further replies.