Does she really love me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
"They" come here and ask for advice, they get the advice, and then they get angry when they don't hear what they expected. :ermm::ermm:

Where have I heard all this before.....??????:surprised

AE

Reactions: rice&beans

rafi5

Nov 24, 2010
Yeah I asked for advice from what I thought was going to be from like-minded people not the scum of the earth that try to insult my intelligence.

Toribio1

Nov 24, 2010
Are you 15,16? We are not in Kansas anymore, you should watch the movie Sanki panki or whatever is call....

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Yeah I asked for advice from what I thought was going to be from like-minded people not the scum of the earth that try to insult my intelligence.

If you really love her, go with your heart, and don't listen to anybody here. I am willing to sell you my engagement ring @ wholesale cost...princess cut with two trillions, PM me for the three CCC's and price...CCC for a DDD with a TTT.

Reactions: waytogo
when are these sankies/sanketes gonna come up with something original.It almost seems cookie cutter ,I wonder if there is a sankie university somewhere in DR.If so,is there a sankie 101 class i can sign up for?Maybe i can take some advances sankie spanglish texting class,I need money quick drama class or multitasking for the 21st century sanky.(i have a hard time remembering names, maybe i just give out nicknames:paranoid:)Their seem to be a substancial amount of money to be made in this career field and I dont want to miss the next sankie freshman orientation.OP can you have your Sanke-U alumni PM me some more info.Thanks

Why should they change their game? It still works great

Reactions: cobraboy
Yes I am an attractive male and yes I can get women where I live. I just thought this girl was the one. She was so sweet and quiet when I first met her and not she is loud, obnoxious and rude. We have broken up many times before. I also sent her money for a visa to visit me and she says that she was denied but for some reason I feel that she didnt even apply and just kept the money. We didnt have sex when we first met. The next time I went to visit her we had sex and I know that she isnt no slut or prostitute because she was as tight as a virgin (no joke). Its almost like she has split personality, sometimes she is the sweetest thing and others she acts like she wants to kill me.

How much did you send for the visa? did she use you as a SPONSOR? and you dont even know if she applied???? Cmon guy wake up!!!!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Hey silverfox all that **** coming from your mouth and out your fingers would make sense if she didnt have the scars to prove it. Get of the couch, get the stink off your old smelly ass and go get a life instead of posting unnecessary bull**** to people whom do not want to hear your opinion.

No need for this kind of post!!!!

rafi5

Nov 24, 2010
Yes she did use me as a sponsor but it wasnt a fiancee visa, she applied for a travel visa and I heard that they usually give you a reason why they deny you but she said they gave her no reason..

rafi5

Nov 24, 2010
Hey bronxboy if you do not like what I write then dont read it. And if something like that offended you, you must have not read the other posts, posted by these no life deadbeats.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Hey bronxboy if you do not like what I write then dont read it. And if something like that offended you, you must have not read the other posts, posted by these no life deadbeats.

Banned and CLOSED!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Celt202
Status
Not open for further replies.