Dog available for adoption

JLSawmam

Sep 8, 2018
A neighbor in Puerto Plata has fostered this dog for a few months and is looking for a home for him. She is well-versed in the local helping agencies and has posted in various social media. If interested, please message me with your contact info and I will pass along to her. Here's the info she wrote:

"Hey....this is Goldie. I rescued him from the streets. He is a Golden Lab mix and is about 2 years old and weighs 21kg (We shaved all of his long hair off last month to grow in new and healthy). He has recently been neutered. I am looking for a foster/adopter. Could you please post/share this to help me find him a furever home? Thanks!"

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-12 at 14.46.12.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-01-12 at 14.48.50.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-01-12 at 14.48.51.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-01-12 at 14.48.51 (1).jpeg

Reactions: malko

Gadfly

Jul 7, 2016
I meet my landlord Friday to pay rent. I’ll ask if I can have a dog. It’s very doubtful. But I’ll ask.

JD Jones

Moderator - Covid 19 in DR & North Coast
Jan 7, 2016
He's a great looking mutt, that's for sure. I'd love to take him but I live alone and would never subject a dog to hours upon hours alone in the house.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
A neighbor in Puerto Plata has fostered this dog for a few months and is looking for a home for him. She is well-versed in the local helping agencies and has posted in various social media. If interested, please message me with your contact info and I will pass along to her. Here's the info she wrote:

"Hey....this is Goldie. I rescued him from the streets. He is a Golden Lab mix and is about 2 years old and weighs 21kg (We shaved all of his long hair off last month to grow in new and healthy). He has recently been neutered. I am looking for a foster/adopter. Could you please post/share this to help me find him a furever home? Thanks!"
"Furever"! Oh my God!