Dog Poisioning

flopsy

Jul 6, 2010
Please take extra care, have been informed there are people, don't know description, throwing meat into gardens to poison our beloved pets, apparently mainly in the La Mulata area.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Seems these a$$holes are preparing the area for their Xmas "shopping" trip... They should be shot on sight.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Bastards. Burglarize all you want if you have the balls for it, just don't kill the fckng dogs!

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Flopsy,
For your own protection you might want to get some pepper spray from the new shop in Pedro Clisante next to Jolly Roger !
Sorry about the dogs.

Olly and the Team

Last edited:
Be aware of when the dogs die- the thiefs are getting ready for a new harvest.
December (the month of love and happiness) is approaching, and the evil gringos must be punished for not paying enough when living here.
-
Remember one little thing- If there is no dead body, then there is no police. If you happen to put a slug in the chest on a two legged cockroach, dont bother to call the socalled police. Just remove the genetical garbage like you would have done with a dead lizzard or other vermin. Dont loose any sleep over it.

My 2pesos

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Who's the real animals...anyone that has dogs in general, be sure to have Activated Charcoal on hand at all times!! Any Pharma should have it, easy to use...

Ant

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
December is the ONLY month that the "Metro" here in SD actually "Makes Money"!!!!!
Not for the government, (Sorry Pichardo!), but for all the "Pick Pockets" riding the trains!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Also, every man, woman, and child,will be extremely intoxicated from 15 December, until January 7th!
It would be really fun to make the guilty "Poisoners" suffer just like so many of my dogs have suffered over the years, but, you wont see them during daylight house feeding your animals.
They walk/ride around after midnight throwing the poison bait into your yard.
Cowardly act are committed by Cowards!
Maybe we could leave a case of cold "Presidentes" ,laced with poison, in our yard when we go to bed?????

Last edited:

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Maybe we could leave a case of cold "Presidentes" ,laced with poison, in our yard when we go to bed?????

I remember a true history that was all over the news some 20 or 25 years ago, although not in DR but in Venezuela. This guy bought a brand new Toyota Land Cruiser, which was stolen a few days later. He went ahead a bought another one, and it was stolen again from the same parking spot. He bought a third one but this time he put a bottle of poisoned Chivas Regal on the back seat. The SUV was stolen again but the thieves were found dead inside the vehicle the next day. The bottle was half empty. A quick investigation revealed the same guys had stolen the other two SUVs, that were recovered also. The owner spent a few days in jail and was later released when they couldn't prove he had poisoned the whisky.

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Plant a few peso trees, with an AK 47 pointed, pull pesos, intruder filled with holes, next! if me and I caught one POS doing that with any of my pets, certain over kill!! non stop until I broke my hands or something...go get em!!

December is the ONLY month that the "Metro" here in SD actually "Makes Money"!!!!!
Not for the government, (Sorry Pichardo!), but for all the "Pick Pockets" riding the trains!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Also, every man, woman, and child,will be extremely intoxicated from 15 December, until January 7th!
It would be really fun to make the guilty "Poisoners" suffer just like so many of my dogs have suffered over the years, but, you wont see them during daylight house feeding your animals.
They walk/ride around after midnight throwing the poison bait into your yard.
Cowardly act are committed by Cowards!

flopsy

Jul 6, 2010
Thanks Skynet, gettin Charcoal tomorrow, although already have the poison kit from Dr Bob, apparently one dog has already died today, thank god the other one just about survived. So sad especially for the poor animal but also for the heartbroken owners:(

flopsy

Jul 6, 2010
Plant a few peso trees, with an AK 47 pointed, pull pesos, intruder filled with holes, next! if me and I caught one POS doing that with any of my pets, certain over kill!! non stop until I broke my hands or something...go get em!!

Go Skynet!

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Sigh, sorry man...I had wild pigeons at my apartment building in SD that I always fought to save..I kept seeing those poor things falling from the roof, bouncing off the parked cars below or just crashing...Some POS laced corn, so with birds, it takes a long time of suffering because they first crop their food before it goes to the stomach, very slow death, all foam from the mouth like Drano! But, if you get the Charcoal in fast enough, can be saved,,Dogs & cats are almost immediate, so thats good...I actually have a pigeon that I saved from a positioned Hen..Was only about 2 weeks of age, starving to death, cock (Dad) must have been killed too..Now have him 4 Years in my bird room with my Budgies, cool bird!! You always think Pigeons are no good, just make a mess etc..They make great pets, very loving, clean believe it or not, and a lot of fun to play with, can be trained too, named him Shelby

Thanks Skynet, gettin Charcoal tomorrow, although already have the poison kit from Dr Bob, apparently one dog has already died today, thank god the other one just about survived. So sad especially for the poor animal but also for the heartbroken owners:(

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
LOL..serious, I know we all think of our pets as family members, I certainly do..the longer I'm here in the DR, the more of horror stories I'm hearing about..What an awful people we live with..

Go Skynet!

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
Just keep your dogs inside at night....
1. They won't get poisonned
2. No one will enter in your house

Logical no ???

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
We have the anti poison kits from Dr Bob. I think around 750 rds per piece, and they keep for about 2 years when kept in the fridge.

But we also train our dogs not to eat anything thrown into the garden, which is much more important.

Well, if a robber falls into the garden, they are welcome to eat him. Saves me on some campeon!!!!

We live in La Mulata, and have not heard from this as yet... but my heart goes out to the owners and the animal who died a horrendous death.

BelgianK

We keep our pets inside as they are a part of our family. Nothing really to steal outside anyways and the dogs bark if someone is in our yard so I just open a window and shoot! No way are people coming in our house with the dogs we have. If they do it will be bye bye to their arm legs and faces :)

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Harley, with all due respect, and I know how important your dogs are to you. You would be surprised how many "ferocious" dogs shy away when they hear a gunshot, or when somebody waves a machete or stick at them. In order for them to be efficient security dogs, they need to be trained, and they need to act on command.

A simple example is that most untrained dogs will stand still and bark when threatened and therefore an easy target for a bullet. A trained dog will keep moving and charging, and retreating, making it a very difficult target.

They tried to break into our place 2 years ago and fired 7 times at 8 dogs, never hit one, but they got one of the thieves... well at least part of him, as we saw part of the pants and blood the next day.

BelgianK