Doggie Needs a Home

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
PM received and answered.

If you can assure a good home, that's all Choco wants.

He should be back from the vet tomorrow. Feel free to plan coming to Jarabacoa for a Meet 'n Greet, check him out and see if you want to take the next step.

ALL we want is for him to find a loving home.

make sure Harley understands that it is not a package deal which includes Toby.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
make sure Harley understands that it is not a package deal which includes Toby.
pretty-little-liars-over-my-dead-body-summer-finale-sneak-peek.jpg

;)

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Choco returns tomorrow.

He's got all his shots and been dewormed. The vet said his chest gash was infected and decided it was better to whack it with serious antibiotics than open and restitch. Says the wound is almost closed now.

He's been bathed and is doing great from the report a few minutes ago.

So he's ready for a real home, loving human companionship and some square meals.

I think the total damage is 4,000 pesos. The vet waived his fee, and just wants the drugs he used reimbursed.

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
The vet brought him back just now. He's happy happy joy joy right now, tailwags galore, and ate his kibble with gusto.

He looks good, he's clean, dewormed and is current on all his shots now.

We put him and his house inside the compound fence so no more streets.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Choco returns tomorrow.

He's got all his shots and been dewormed. The vet said his chest gash was infected and decided it was better to whack it with serious antibiotics than open and restitch. Says the wound is almost closed now.

He's been bathed and is doing great from the report a few minutes ago.

So he's ready for a real home, loving human companionship and some square meals.

I think the total damage is 4,000 pesos. The vet waived his fee, and just wants the drugs he used reimbursed.

Which vet did you use?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
D you have a vid camera you can take and footage of him, just around his ground and when your other dogs come to the fence etc.

He will have a great home with us. No outside dogs for us unless of course he wants to be out there and not on a dog bed next to our bed ;-) I am too paranoid about our animals getting poisoned at night.

I forget which days my wife has off teaching kids Music this week but I will let ya know and we will come to J to meet him. :)

We always get all the shots and balls lopped off, TOO MANY dogs running around and we help out AAAS by giving meds to dogs in our area of Las Canas. Look me up on FB and you will see how well he will be doing!!

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
D you have a vid camera you can take and footage of him, just around his ground and when your other dogs come to the fence etc.
As you requested:

[video=youtube;aOfaq5kI4mM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOfaq5kI4mM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
What a lovely dog. I guess Choco must be thinking "Mr & Mrs CB, where have you been all my life?"

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Beautiful dog!!!!

He eats faster than BB uploading videos. hahahahaha

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
What a lovely dog. I guess Choco must be thinking "Mr & Mrs CB, where have you been all my life?"
We can't keep him. We have to find him a real home. We have 3 dogs and 2 cats already.

We've adopted two street dogs already, so we've done our share.

He is a nice dog.

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
BTW, the vet puts his age at around 18 months, so he's a young 'un...

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Not to brag or anything but my dog looks like he is doing very well. My wife wants to know if his house comes with him so he can have something familiar at first if not no big deal we have lots of covered space and by the looks of it he will be inside with us :))

You're so lucky if you get him man, I was trying to get my wife on board but we have a 6 month old and a 4 year old and she thinks it will be too dangerous for now to get a pet.. hopefully in another couple years I'll get another one of man's best friends!

Ya Sayanora a 6 month and a youngish dog that needs a lot of work and help would be a lot to deal with. I knew a lot of people who would have a newborn and a puppy at the same time and thought they were crazy!

Your kids will love a doggy when your lil one gets a little older. My best memories are of being protected by my pets as a little kid! Even my cat protected me!!!! Nothing will be more protective over your kids than a dog!!!! (The right kind of dog of course, one that likes kids lol)