Dominican Arrested Twice for Deportation

Feb 16, 2016
-
Lots of things you probably dont see.
⬆️This post illustrates a common problem I see in your posts.

You attack the person, not the idea.

Just because I don't see things they way you do does not mean I am blind and you are the only one than knows anything as you speak from...how did someone else say it..."high up in the hills of Jarabacoa hills."

If you think things are inaccurate in the article then you should have pointed them out when you posted it.
So, take the opportunity to avoid the obtuseness you have previously accused me of and detail them.

Also, I would appreciate it if you would stop singling me out for your personal insults, attacks and trolling posts.
It is true that activists may sometimes exaggerate things to make their point, but in this case the article confirms what I know about, not heard from activists but from people I know who have experienced it personally. And, as I have said before, I have seen my Dominican friend locked up in a cell with my own eyes.
From post #63
I am not the only person that has the same view about the article.

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Karma, it's worth waiting for ;)
Apr 10, 2022
Here and there
⬆️This post illustrates a common problem I see in your posts.

You attack the person, not the idea.

Just because I don't see things they way you do does not mean I am blind and you are the only one than knows anything as you speak from...how did someone else say it..."high up in the hills of Jarabacoa hills."

If you think things are inaccurate in the article then you should have pointed them out when you posted it.
So, take the opportunity to avoid the obtuseness you have previously accused me of and detail them.

Also, I would appreciate it if you would stop singling me out for your personal insults, attacks and trolling posts.

From post #63
I am not the only person that has the same view about the article.
I would also appreciate it if Bob would quit harassing me, or barring that if the mods would please deal with it. Thanks