Dominican authorities to remove Haitian children beggars from streets

Status
Not open for further replies.

cibaenopuro

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 27, 2010
Agree :eek: :paranoid: :bored:

its not my fault. extremer and greydread are sick pervert gringos who visited punta cana so they can sleep with 12 year old sanky pankies of cocolo and haitian descent and now they think we are all black and that we are dangerous beggars so must united with haiti. gringos never visit nice places where most people are mixed race liek most dominicans and some whites like santiago or the capital because they have black people fetishes.

punta cana is full of poor beggars and mainly black, so that must mean all of the dr is like that so we might as well unite with haiti.your racist afro centrist gringos

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
its not my fault. extremer and greydread are sick pervert gringos who visited punta cana so they can sleep with 12 year old sanky pankies of cocolo and haitian descent and now they think we are all black and that we are dangerous beggars so must united with haiti. gringos never visit nice places where most people are mixed race liek most dominicans and some whites like santiago or the capital because they have black people fetishes.

punta cana is full of poor beggars and mainly black, so that must mean all of the dr is like that so we might as well unite with haiti.your racist afro centrist gringos

You are not well and you couldn't be more wrong.

Unless your Mom and Dad emigrated from Spain, you are part Caucasian, part Taino and part African like the vast majority of 'true Dominicans' (mixed 73%, white 16%, black 11%).

That's enough to qualify you for a job as an Alabama porch monkey.

Your assumptions about "gringos" gives us a very good look at who you really are and I can't figure out what your reason was in starting this thread. You don't seem to give a daam about Haiti's children or anyone else's. I pray that those poor innocents are protected from those who see them as you do.

Mariot

Oct 13, 2009

i'm sorry to tell you, but to gringos, 90% of dominicans are black we don't distinguish in shades. there is white, and than there is non white, that is as far as most will go.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
cibaenopuro, your 15 minutes are over. My sincere congratulations for taking this oft-discussed topic to depths rarely plumbed on dr1.

Thread closed.

Reactions: LindseyKaufman
Status
Not open for further replies.