DOMINICAN AUTHORITIES WAR AGAINST ORGANIZED CRIME IN SANTIAGO

FF1

Dec 17, 2022
DR
Suppsedly, Miriam Germán is who ordered the Santiago operation against the interests of a certain criminal someone that threatened to kill her son. Now she and her son are in a secret place for their safety, moved out of their home by the authorities.
How's the weather at Casa de Campo? 😁

• Love
Reactions: windeguy

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Could this hit be in retaliation to the DR government arresting so many of these big players
during this recent operation? When it came out in the press several dirty drugs enforcement folks are
suspecte of being involved in the trade, I figured some infighting might follow,.. I wonder is this related?
This guy was a Captain not some low rank PN.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Could this hit be in retaliation to the DR government arresting so many of these big players
during this recent operation? When it came out in the press several dirty drugs enforcement folks are
suspecte of being involved in the trade, I figured some infighting might follow,.. I wonder is this related?
This guy was a Captain not some low rank PN.

The corruption caused by the current policy goes all the way from bottom to top and back down again. Rinse and repeat on a weekly basis.

Having to move to avoid getting your kids killed is just one other aspect of this failed methodology and the collateral damage it causes, .