*** Dominican Beauty ***

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I've thought about getting a DSLR as well, but don't know much about the basics, such as aperture, f-stops, and/or photoshop and RAW.

Still a lot I don't know, but I know much more than I did 2 years ago when I started taking a few courses on the internet. I also got some good programs to process photos and use them. I am happy with the improvement, but trying to do better.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
3400978495_1c94223d10_b.jpg

Photo by Victor Santiago. Bahoruco, DR.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I have taken some really beautiful photos of the island with a Fuji S5 Pro but I don't know how to post, but they are already downloaded on my puter.
If anyone can walk me through the process that would be great.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
I have taken some really beautiful photos of the island with a Fuji S5 Pro but I don't know how to post, but they are already downloaded on my puter.
If anyone can walk me through the process that would be great.

You must first "upload" them to a free photo server, like Flicker or webshots, etc...

After you make your account, they have guides to help you upload them.
After you do that (all of them ones you wish to post) you select the pictures shown in the site, by right clicking on them and selecting the property tab at the pop up menu. Copy the Address (URAL) link that will show (something like: http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/713/jarabacoa1cw3.jpg) and using the image post link atop this window (The one you use here on DR1) paste the link to the pop up window bar. That's it!