"Dominican "Bus Drivers", In The "Campo" Are Doing THEIR PART!!!!!

grumpy

Sep 22, 2013
He's talking about "UreAnus"!
Grump, what "Phrase" is it that you don't like, and WHY??
"Haitians" kind, gentle, and down trodden???
Read the newspapers man!
"Haitian Kill Ratio" is huge!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Hacer Patria. I hate it. I hate it with all my heart and soul. I don't know if it's because it's been used so much by stupid people or because it usually involves something that to me is behaviorally unacceptable that's trying to be passed as edifying by some idiot (usually a communist too).

By the way, I didn't sat they were gentle, I said they looked miserable and had gone through a lot.
Last, but not least, last time I checked I did NOT have a peepee.

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
"Smart", it IS a reflection of how MOST Dominicans feel about "Maldito Haitianos"!!!!!
It is in the same vein as how the "Thierd Reich" used the "Jews" as scapegoats to focus the peoples attention away from their own economic problems!
I am so happy that the stupid actions of the Dominican Republic government has backfired against them, on an International level!!!
They NEVER think about the possible consequences of their descisions.
NEVER!!!!
It is working, internally,the People are all so focused on the "Haitian Problem", that they are not protesting the state of the Dominican economy, or the country's social problems!
"No Fue Nosotros", it' all the Haitians fault!!!
Works for THEM!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Begs the question, "It the "OBAMA CARE" disaster "George Bush's Fault" too????
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I get you but you absolutely missed my point entirely. I was stating that people making the effort to march around with banners was not representative. People talk and yell and complain but I rarely see them making an effort to follow through with anything to do with the state of their lives. Just accept and continue as they always have and always will.