Dominican Citizens Visa Free: List of Countries

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
About Chile few years ago we need visa to visit there, but you must apply over internet, is free and you just go to get the stamped visa in your passport to the consulate.

Cuba
Colombia
Perú - With Stop in Bogotá or Panama. Direct Flights from Punta Cana
Paraguay - With Stop in Bogotá or Panama
Quito - Starting October 2 days a week with Condor from SDQ
Nicaragua, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Belize all with stop in Panama or Bogotá.

Luperon now a flight with 1 stop is consider as direct flight, or do you mean nonstop flight?
Sure one stop is ok. My friend wants to bring his DR girlfriend somewhere. I would go too if it were someplace safe and fun/interesting. Is cuba in early october nice?

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
List of Countries Dominican ciizens can enter visa free( Issued upon arrival,E-visa Online) as of 4/15/16 and updated 4/8/2018

Please double check with the country's embassy you wish to visit before making travel plans

Countries with the following symbols * or #
mean
#(Visa on Arrival)
*(E-Visa Online)

Armenia *#
Bahrain *
Bangladesh
Belize
Bolivia #
Botswana
Brazil - Visa waiver agreement was signed in May 2018 and it is yet to come into force
Cambodia *
Colombia
Comoros #
Cuba* #
Djibouti #
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
English Guyana
Georgia
Grenada
Guinea Bissau
Guatemala
Honduras
Hong Kong
India*
Indonesia
Iran*
Israel
Japan
Jordan
Laos
Lebanon#
Madagascar#
Macau
Malaysia
Maldives
Mauritania
Micronesia
Mozambique#
Montserrat
Nepal
Nicaragua#
Palau
Paraguay
Peru
Philippines
Qatar *
Russia
St Kitts & Nevis
Samoa
Sao Tome
Seychelles
Singapore
South Korea
Solomon Islands
Sri Lanka
Tanzania#
Timor Leste
Togo#
Trinidad & Tobago
Turkey*
Tuvalu
Ukraine*
Uganda#

Please check with the country’s embassy you wish to visit before making travel plans.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Dominican_Republic_citizens
probably not a good idea to go to Ukraine now

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
I Booked a trip to Moscow to depart last april 15th, as everything was cancelled the airline refund me the money, also I got refund from hotels including one that did not refund the money so I have to made a flash pan B and selected Brazil, prices for airfare was very expensive, then I booked one way with miles with Copa and only paid 3,000.00 pesos tax and return ticket with Avianca for 409.00 USD$. Arrival at inmigration was very smooth with my Dominican passport, only was asked if I go as a tourist and how many days I will stay, they wrote in my passport 60 days. Was lucky that my dates matched with the Carnival that was suspend in feb because of the covid and went there one night.

Northern Coast Diver

Private Scuba Guide
Feb 23, 2020
Sosua
Sure one stop is ok. My friend wants to bring his DR girlfriend somewhere. I would go too if it were someplace safe and fun/interesting. Is cuba in early october nice?
Early October can be nice, but beware of the high frequency of tropical storms/hurricanes at that time of the year.

Reactions: Luperon

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I read Costa Rica issues a visa to DR passport holders on arrival ?
Is that correct