Dominican Condoms

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
My point exactly..

You always come along and delete mine..Such a... well you know you do that every chance you get..Funny huh..Well I did not expect anything else from the likes of you..Does Canada make all people that cold? Napoleon complex comes to mind...:)

OK SO your several posts were on where to buy Condoms..from where Canada?? If a guy can not find WHERE to buy them he is too stupid to have sex in the first place..A thread like this always ends up this way..Why bother! :) PAM

Last edited:

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
The Pedro Martinez Condom. One of the Best in the market but then causes a swelled head then a false injury.

The Jacinto Peynado Condom. It Keeps you comming back but nobody cares.

The Bachata condom. You'll love it when your drunk and on Vacation but when you get back home you can't believe you actually liked that crap.

The Presidente Beer Condom. I swear it tasted better down there.

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Recent conversation between hippo and George Bush.
hippo; you know mr Bush, we've had an earthquake and the damage was extensive.
Bush; yes, i'm aware of that.
hippo; one of the greatest damages we suffered was the condom factory, it was destroyed.
Bush; sorry to hear that...how can I help?
hippo; well, since we sent our troops to iraq, you owe us big so here is what we need.....we need a few million condoms until we can get back into production.
Bush; sure, i'll be glad to help.
hippo; just one more thing, would you put the Dominican flag on the condoms?
Bush; sure, no problem.
Sure enough, The US factories geared up for the additional production and neatly imprinted the Dominican flag on the condom. Under the Dominican flag was the notation "Made in America, size extra small"

There's always a way to get even with a chopo

MONCHI8

Jul 9, 2003
See this is what I mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you just love a thread were people get creative and try to be funny instead of being argumentative. Here's some jokes I found on the net. Hope you like them.

Q. What do a coffin and a condom have in common?
A. They're both filled with stiffs - except one's coming and one's going.

Q. What do you call 365 condoms rolled into 1?
A. A Good Year

Q. What does a rattlesnakes and a rubber have in common?
A. I know I don't wanna screw with either one of them

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"BYOC"! If you feel more comfortable with a condom bring some!

I don't shower wearing a raincoat,and I don't wash my feet with my socks on! Do what is right for you! Most of the people here just use the word "Condom" to preach their agenda! If God made anything better than SEX,he saved it for HEAVEN!I'm not going to take that chance,I'm getting mine HERE & NOW!And,not with a condom stealing all the pleasure!

Notice how I don't condem anyone,or preach to them either! I say do what you want to do!Do what makes you comfortable! Then leave everyone to themselves!

Condoms used with lubricants do make anal sex possible in really "Tight" circumstances!So they DO have their place!!

Cris Colon:cool:

irsav

Jan 26, 2019
Yes! Are they double -extra thick ?

Last edited by a moderator:

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Well if the condoms didn't work, wouldn't it be funny if a certain sixteen year old was reading this!

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
It is Easter time. Is that why we have a resurrected thread from 16 years ago?

Because 16 yrs ago they used wool socks in DR ...wait a minute no that was for cleaning carburetor anyways.... spammer hit old thread trying to sell condoms from India size small and mods removed it :)

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
OP, aside from typical condoms imports, for many years there is a Dominican condom brand.

565F3863-7100-4361-BCF3-4FF7D656DD71.jpeg

0A146ACD-479A-42C2-AF1B-2150A30FA380.jpeg

F4923227-F275-4527-AD8D-FA1BB7D67966.jpeg

I don't think there is a Dominican sexual toys brand yet. Is there a market? For some reason I think the first Dominican sexual toys brand is going to be created by an expat. I have no idea why. lol

I do wonder how much money these people from Panté are making.

Last edited:

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
OP, aside from typical condoms imports, for many years there is a Dominican condom brand.

View attachment 7014

View attachment 7016

View attachment 7017

I don't think there is a Dominican sexual toys brand yet. Is there a market? For some reason I think the first Dominican sexual toys brand is going to be created by an expat. I have no idea why. lol

It's tough to compete with the price of plantanos.

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002

View attachment 7014

View attachment 7016

View attachment 7017

See post #3 in this thread. Not really a glowing recommendation...