dominican e-ticket

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
There is no question that one needs to have the e ticket in order to board your flight. Today I received email from jet blue stating for Saturday’s flight I am required to have in hand. Case closed.

Reactions: ALLOR925

Lucas61

Jun 13, 2014
retired English teacher (30 years)
There is no question that one needs to have the e ticket in order to board your flight. Today I received email from jet blue stating for Saturday’s flight I am required to have in hand. Case closed.
Who said that there's been a question? There's never been a question. Because, by chance, an agent does not ask for it does not mean that there's a question.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
I want to report on my two experiences with the e-ticket, the first in April and the second in August of 2021. First, you should fill out the e-ticket as soon as you purchase your ticket(s) as flight information is required. Do this in the leisure of your home and do not put it off! Both of my experiences with filling out the form were efficient and a "no brainer." As soon as you go to the website you get an access code that you should write down as this will be the password you need to access your e-ticket information. When the process is finished--about ten minutes or so--you get a QR code of your data. Take a photo of this with your smartphone and make sure it is readily available when you go to the airport.

In my April flight, the only time I was asked to present my e-ticket QR code was when I passed Dominican immigration in Las Americas (SDQ) on my return flight. In August, I was never asked to present the information.

Repeat advice: Complete the e-ticket and get your QR code as soon as you buy your tickets and have your flight information!
Inmigration not need to ask you for e-ticket, by the time they scan your passport shows up all the information on your e-ticket, rememver is migration website the e-ticket

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Who said that there's been a question? There's never been a question. Because, by chance, an agent does not ask for it does not mean that there's a question.
Oh, yes there was a question when one poster insisted said it would "never" be a requirement.
Now it is crow eating time for him. For the rest of us, it was just a matter of time for implementation.

Reactions: Riva_31