Dominican entry into Europe with the mass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Can Doms get into any relevant countries that may allow them to join the gravy train into Europe? I am wondering where they can get to without a visa that may make passage easy as all borders are open, well, were open, they missed it. But could have been a big opening for them. I say this as we have found people from all over the world flying into visa free countries to get into Europe with this big drive. Would that have been possible?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
recently russia announced that dominicans can enter vodkaland without a visa. i guess one could fly to saint petersburg and walk to finland. the border is some 1,300 kilometers long, one could cross it illegally at some point.

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
recently russia announced that dominicans can enter vodkaland without a visa. i guess one could fly to saint petersburg and walk to finland. the border is some 1,300 kilometers long, one could cross it illegally at some point.

I?ve read that this is easier said than done and the immigration/police are aware of this. There is indeed a lot of forest for you to try, but the police and immigration use rather advanced technology there to spot people who want to cross border, even if you don?t see any officials. If you do this during the winter, there?s a good change that you will easily freeze to death. In the summer, there?s hardly any hours without light.

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
Europe is at present permitting genuine "refugees".....Dominicans could never be categorised as "refugees and therefore would be subject to deportation.

Can Doms get into any relevant countries that may allow them to join the gravy train into Europe? I am wondering where they can get to without a visa that may make passage easy as all borders are open, well, were open, they missed it. But could have been a big opening for them. I say this as we have found people from all over the world flying into visa free countries to get into Europe with this big drive. Would that have been possible?

korejdk

Bronze
Dec 29, 2006
They can stroll on a bike ( cannot cross on foot ) from Murmansk into Kirkens Norway, that's how the smart syrians enter Europe

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
Exactly my point only genuine "refugees" will be admitted to Europe.....they will be screened before being dispersed to member states. Economic migrants will be returned to their country of origin

My small country of Ireland will welcome refugees:-

http://www.rte.ie/news/2015/0907/726223-migrants-ireland/

The UK will welcome refugees, but we are talking about Europe and 80% of those invading Europe are not genuine refugees.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Dominicans are not refugees.

If this thread is staying open, it'd better become DR related quickly.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
I?ve read that this is easier said than done and the immigration/police are aware of this. There is indeed a lot of forest for you to try, but the police and immigration use rather advanced technology there to spot people who want to cross border, even if you don?t see any officials. If you do this during the winter, there?s a good change that you will easily freeze to death. In the summer, there?s hardly any hours without light.

Why would there be no light in the summer? It barely gets dark that far North in the summer.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Dominicans are not refugees.

If this thread is staying open, it'd better become DR related quickly.

Refer to the header. This is about Doms being able to enter in the same way many other nationalities are.

Feb 7, 2007
I was actually pondering this very same question in my head a few days ago... it would not be that difficult for some Doms to get to some of these 3rd countries and then cross to Europe via Balkans. Maybe not to claim refugee status, just to get in... and then, somehow, they could maybe legalize their status through marriage/family etc. After all, some Dominicans do cross to USA via Sonora desert!

So good question, HUG!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i think it's too much work for most. dominicans don't like walking all that much.

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
Just do what every self-respecting ME terrorist does: go to Turkey and pay for a boat ride to Greece. Dominicans get a turkish visa on arrival, as long as they can get there somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.