dominican lover has me so confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Rio~San~juan said:
anna this is for you> :devious: no offense to be taken tho.

I have missed something here. Anna and I seldom agree, but she is straight on in her comments on this subject so far. Tainted from a womans prospective, but straight on. Girl she is trying to help you the best she can.

Please grow up a little, this is very serious busniess, LOVE.
Charlie

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Rio~San~juan said:
TO EVERYONE

NOT ONLY DOMINICAN'S ARE SANKIES

american, european, canadian wherever your from
whatever your race
you can always be a sankie

salsa your awesome chick.

read your PM that i sent you

canadiangirl

Feb 21, 2002
oh my!!!!!

If you don't like to read about these kind of questions then why are you here and giving "your harsh negative advice"?? I believe this board in particular is "SANKIE 101" is this not the proper place for readers to post questions about such topics? If not, please inform, as I am confused.
Just to let you know I am married to a Dominican Man, met in Dominican Republic(2001) and I'm sure if any of you know much about DR then you know most of Dominican people live inside povery levels. We went through a long distant relationship, worked through the papers, he arrived here in Canada and now is working two jobs, speaks three languages. I wonder about the people who post their replys to threads here, most have nothing nice to say about Dominican people, their way of life and how they struggle to survive. Some of you call yourselves "experts" but I don't understand why you paint most Dominican people with the same brush. I wouldn't like my husband to read most of these comments because it embarrasses me as a Canadian. Maybe some of you should remember, no one is better than anyone else everyone has skeletons in the closet, that God put us all here and in the dark we are all the same color. Gishhhhhhh.

gringo in dr

May 29, 2003
canadiangirl said:
If you don't like to read about these kind of questions then why are you here and giving "your harsh negative advice"?? I believe this board in particular is "SANKIE 101" is this not the proper place for readers to post questions about such topics? If not, please inform, as I am confused.
Just to let you know I am married to a Dominican Man, met in Dominican Republic(2001) and I'm sure if any of you know much about DR then you know most of Dominican people live inside povery levels. We went through a long distant relationship, worked through the papers, he arrived here in Canada and now is working two jobs, speaks three languages. I wonder about the people who post their replys to threads here, most have nothing nice to say about Dominican people, their way of life and how they struggle to survive. Some of you call yourselves "experts" but I don't understand why you paint most Dominican people with the same brush. I wouldn't like my husband to read most of these comments because it embarrasses me as a Canadian. Maybe some of you should remember, no one is better than anyone else everyone has skeletons in the closet, that God put us all here and in the dark we are all the same color. Gishhhhhhh.

And that is the goal of all sankies. You got him out of the country. Congrats, you are the lotto number that paid off for him.

Which AI did you meet him at?

gringo in dr

May 29, 2003
Rio~San~juan said:
TO EVERYONE

NOT ONLY DOMINICAN'S ARE SANKIES

american, european, canadian wherever your from
whatever your race
you can always be a sankie

salsa your awesome chick.

To some extent all men and women are sankies/whores.

The part that everyone will agree with, that has lived here for awhile, is all men working in an AI are sankies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Rio~San~juan said:
Hey

im not being funny or racist in anyway but i have a thing for black guys, i just think there so much more attractive then white guys.

so all in all there are nice guys here but and yes there is a but, i just dont really find white boys attractive. i have a wide range of male friends and thats all males are to me really Friends. i meet males here and i just automatically become friends. we both never want anything more

Natacha
Now when i say I like white dominican girls with straight hair and fine features, I am considered a racist pig. Where are you politically correct racial police now? Is it ok to say, i prefer black guys over white and not the other way around? You see how pathetic you people are (the dr1 racial police)? No one has the balls to stand up and tell this girl that she is a born racist. But no, its considered ok to like and love black girls/ guys but if anyone prefers a while dominicana, he is a racist pig. Who knows how many of your folks have dedicated countless numbers of thread on racial subject, every time I mentioned a white dominicana. Where are you people now? You see the double standard?
Wait, i know why, almost all the foreigners find black dominicans, not a single one has ever attracted a decent class white dominican from this country (except for a very few expats who really know the real deal). Let me refine it again, the vast majority (99%) foreigners have only found low class, poor black dominicans as opposed to richer, more educated elegant black dominicans.
So please, when i repeat (in the future) that i prefer whiter dominicanas, don't jump on my back you cowards.
Have a nice day.
AZB

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Canadiangirl. Congrats hope it all works out for you. I don't see your name as one of the girls that wanted to know who else was sleeping with her man so I assume you were sure of yours.

Most of us are NOT against Dominicans. Hell why do you think people are living there, having relationships and loving the country?
What we are against and please understand the difference are people that use and abuse naive women which we call "sankies". Dominicans are NOT all Sankies. "Sankies" are people that lie and cheat and say they love you only when in reality they have 5 or more women on the line.

So if yours is a good guy that is wonderful. I like to hear happy endings.

One more time. NOT ALL DOMINICANS are sankies. Please know the difference and it has absolutely nada to do with being poor.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Uncalled for

gringo in dr said:
And that is the goal of all sankies. You got him out of the country. Congrats, you are the lotto number that paid off for him.

Which AI did you meet him at?

I have made my share of stupid post so I feel I can comment here. Gringo, your post is totally uncalled for. You are way out of line here. Comments like yours promote the type of ignorance that the Dominican people are subjected to by people like you, who have no idea of who they are.

Everywhere in the world there are good and bad people, and that includes the Dominican Republic. You have just proved to all of us in this board that you are one of the bad.
Charlie

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
And not all resort workers are sankies. Please understand the difference. That is why the warning are there. To help not hurt.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Natacha,
I've PMed you. You will also get a PM from the Newcastle person I referred to. They had already read my post to you, & decided to contact you. It works, doesn't it, setting up contacts in advance? Good luck.

SalsaBlondie

Aug 28, 2003
a couple years ago on vacation i met a dominican with a great job as manager of a furniture factory. this was a friend of a coworker of mine so he picked me up at the airport. he drove a couple years old beemer and he had a visa to come to the US and a great place in a nice part of town with a lady who came to cook for him and clean, too. when i was there he offered to pay for everything including a hotel at $70/night (which i told him i could pay).
well as soon as i checked into the hotel room he followed me inside and asked me to remove my clothes so he could "see" me and experience my beauty. needless to say i never saw him again. a good job and does not a nice person maketh.
now, my man is very elegant with a good job. but since the majority of the country is impoverished i say that you are correct, azb.

AZB said:
Now when i say I like white dominican girls with straight hair and fine features, I am considered a racist pig. Where are you politically correct racial police now? Is it ok to say, i prefer black guys over white and not the other way around? You see how pathetic you people are (the dr1 racial police)? No one has the balls to stand up and tell this girl that she is a born racist. But no, its considered ok to like and love black girls/ guys but if anyone prefers a while dominicana, he is a racist pig. Who knows how many of your folks have dedicated countless numbers of thread on racial subject, every time I mentioned a white dominicana. Where are you people now? You see the double standard?
Wait, i know why, almost all the foreigners find black dominicans, not a single one has ever attracted a decent class white dominican from this country (except for a very few expats who really know the real deal). Let me refine it again, the vast majority (99%) foreigners have only found low class, poor black dominicans as opposed to richer, more educated elegant black dominicans.
So please, when i repeat (in the future) that i prefer whiter dominicanas, don't jump on my back you cowards.
Have a nice day.
AZB

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
You are absolutely right.

AZB said:
Have a nice day.
AZB

OK, its the same thing but it just so much more fun to give you sh1t. Personally, as a black man I refuse to date any white woman who says "I only date black men" because it's usually for the wrong reasons. So if she starts working UWM in most of her posts and start talking about "greasy" white men then I'll give her hell for you.

Inspector Xamaicano, Racial Police.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Most poor Dominicans Will do ANYTHING" to get out of here!

Including prostituting themselves! If you pay for everything,are "Ugly",and don't get asked out in England,he is playing you! But obviously you are here to be validated,so what we say makes no difference anyway! Take the advice,of your family,not a bunch of strangers,they love you! We don't even know you!
Would you marry a man of his race and status in England,I doubt it! CCCCCCCC

gringo in dr

May 29, 2003
chuckuindy said:
I have made my share of stupid post so I feel I can comment here. Gringo, your post is totally uncalled for. You are way out of line here. Comments like yours promote the type of ignorance that the Dominican people are subjected to by people like you, who have no idea of who they are.

Everywhere in the world there are good and bad people, and that includes the Dominican Republic. You have just proved to all of us in this board that you are one of the bad.
Charlie

Maybe I just haven't had enough coffee this morning.

I'll agree my post was a too harsh, but I do get tired off all the "my man I met on vacation is different posts".

I would say that most of these guys working at the AI's are sankies by definition.

Of course there are good and bad people every where. I love this country as well as it's people. That doesn't mean that many of them are not scandalous.

I would never trade living here for anywhere in the US. That is a bold statement that many of my friends and family can not understand.

If you are ever in Santiago, let me know, dinner is on me.

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
You are right AZB!
AZB you are attracted to white dominicans hey it's your taste no problema!
I've dated people from differnt backgrounds and I could never say I only like one type of person due to race. I've seen goodlooking people in all races and dated some. I look at good looking white guys and asian, black, spanish etc. But I must say that I am attracted to darker skinned males but it doesn't mean I never dated a white guy and that I'm a racist.
So AZB you are attracted to white dominicans go right ahead it's your choice power to you. I don't think it's racist I think it's your personal taste and we all have our own personal taste!! So people relax! :cool:
Remember there is a big difference between personal taste and racism.
Just my opinion!

AZB said:
Have a nice day.
AZB

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Thanks gringo

gringo in dr said:

I'll agree my post was a too harsh, but I do get tired off all the "my man I met on vacation is different posts".

I would say that most of these guys working at the AI's are sankies by definition.

Of course there are good and bad people every where. I love this country as well as it's people. That doesn't mean that many of them are not scandalous.

I would never trade living here for anywhere in the US. That is a bold statement that many of my friends and family can not understand.

Thanks for the follow up Gringo. I say we bring AZB to dinner with us and make him pay.
Charlie

Last edited:

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
To know him is to love him

Music said:
You are right AZB!
AZB you are attracted to white dominicans hey it's your taste no problema!

Under the right circumstances AZB would be attracted to green women. Trust me if a family from Mars landed in the middle of Santiago, and they had a daughter between the ages of 18 -25, and she had 3 breasts, and a small butt, AZB would be their working his magic.
Charlie

Brooke

May 25, 2004
gringo in dr said:

Could you please explain WHY exactly you "would never trade living there
for anywhere in the US" I read so many stories about the living conditions there, how most people are poor. The blackouts they have to deal with, how most Dominicans want out of there. Is it only a place where rich people
can live? After living in the US how can you live there? I'm confused could you help me understand please!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I'll take the bait

AZB said:
Have a nice day.
AZB

AZB - you are some way off the mark with those comments. It is one thing to say you prefer white women, quite another to rant about what you describe as 'ugly' black ones. In fact you often go on hysterical tirades about black Dominicans, male or female, referring to their physical features in derogatory terms. That remains racist by most people's standards.

I agree it is not racist to use race as a central basis for choosing a partner. Just a little strange and somewhat immature, not to mention narrowing down the old options. ;)

Chiri

Status
Not open for further replies.