Dominican Man sentenced to life in prison in Boston!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
you seem to have an issue with comprehension, or composition. the fact that i, as a sixty something year old man, did not get out of a car to confront a twenty year old guy , twice my size, does not mean i accepted his actions. it means i have a sense of self preservation. i am not going to get between a man with a gun and a robbery victim. that does not mean i accept robbery.

accepted.
nothing to disagree about

Mike

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
it's no secret, and i give my best to stay objective, not taking sites of any country's Trash-part of the human race.
here is a more or less actual summary about DR
.::. Latinamerican Press ::..
200 dead(all together) women per year, makes 2.0 on the per 100.000 statistics as usually run/shown.
that Includes all female deads, so it does not matter how their dead been declared, all together.
in comparison to the USA with Double of the numbers per 100.000 citizens, quieta difference.

where there is also a huge difference, is the handling of violence against women.
here the DR clearly leaks big way and is many steps behind the first world, no doubt on that.

Mike

The site you posted lists "A Dominicana is KILLED every 40 hours" that's a lot more than the 200 a year you say!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Mike, I Thought You KNEW!!!!!!!
There are 3 kinds of Statistics,....
"Lies",..."Lies",....and "DAMN LIES"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

donP

Dec 14, 2008
The numbers are OK.

yes, the numbers don't fit.
the same page states 200 per year and one every 40 hours.

365 days/year x 24 hours/day = 8760 [hours in a year]
8760 : 40 = 219 [women killed per year]

Nothing wrong with the math... ;)

donP

donP

Dec 14, 2008
182 - 219

The site you posted lists "A Dominicana is KILLED every 40 hours" that's a lot more than the 200 a year you say!!!

Only 19 more, but that is within the statistical error... ;)

{BTW, other articles say "every 48 hours / every 2 days" and that would result in only 182 women killed per year... }

donP

Apr 7, 2014
he's in the USA, where all the world famous criminals /abusers/bombers/shooters come from.
he has still a easy way open to success:
he just has to confess a dozen more killings, tell 'em he dumped 'em at the deepest point of a big Lake,
and all the fame will come.
that's normal there, they love their criminals.

Mike
I remember a man in Germany being arrested two years ago for trapping his own daughter in the basement of his house for 15 years raping her and forcing her to bear 7 children, his children/grandchildren and her children /siblings.

Where in the USA is Germany? On the west coast perhaps? By Tennessee, maybe?

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
I remember a man in Germany being arrested two years ago for trapping his own daughter in the basement of his house for 15 years raping her and forcing her to bear 7 children, his children/grandchildren and her children /siblings.

holy cow and i thought cleveland was a mess 2-3 girls only for a few years ..germany what asleep???

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
365 days/year x 24 hours/day = 8760 [hours in a year]
8760 : 40 = 219 [women killed per year]

Nothing wrong with the math... ;)

donP

but you still need to explain it for ole american high eductaed farts.
they don't count for any maths the rest of the world is usuing, as they wouldn't understand such higher philosophies.
they just understand ole warstories and once in a while a new novel when da dick make's a rare move upwards, lol.
thanks for your afford to point it out, DonP,
to me it was not worth the time to answer american high educations.

Mike

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun

sick bastards exist also in germany.
i dont know about a 2 years ago case, as i do not follow up much on any western european news since decades, too far away from my world and without influence on it.
but i would guess, without any need to dig with any significant powers, you could also bring up true stories about such similar cases from the US.
the country of the USN is sure not free of sick human trash, not even the USN itself.
such crap is sorrily part of life where ever that human species may settle down.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.