Dominican Music

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Rey de Mangu,

Yes, absolutely. Actually, I pulled out the album with that song three weeks ago and I have been playing it non stop. That song is beautiful and if you know how to dance bachata pegaíto....it is even sweeter.

I saw Raulín live almost ten years ago and missed an opportunity last year. He is one of DR’s best bachateros. I have all is albums except one.

Sep 22, 2009
Rey de Mangu,

Yes, absolutely. Actually, I pulled out the album with that song three weeks ago and I have been playing it non stop. That song is beautiful and if you know how to dance bachata pegaíto....it is even sweeter.

I saw Raulín live almost ten years ago and missed an opportunity last year. He is one of DR’s best bachateros. I have all is albums except one.
Pide lo que quieras!!

Reactions: Marianopolita

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
<iframe width="709" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: Caonabo
Sep 22, 2009
The year was 2002, Bronx, New York. After a good workout at the 86th Street Equinox and grabbing the 4 train back to Burnside Avenue the only music you could hear blasting from the hundred-year-old brick apartment buildings, all the windows, Obsesion, Aventura; Si tú Estuvieras, Los Toros Band and Frank Reyes, Quién Eres Tú. Busy streets, smell of fritura, pinchos and weed. Domino game out front of the building with all the usual suspects. :cry:

Reactions: bob saunders

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
<iframe width="591" height="360" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: Caonabo